PDA

View Full Version : Derkin: 0 Hildetorr: 2

Derkin
Mar 30, 2003, 09:57 PM
I unlocked Ult today with my level 71 HUmar then finished Tier 1 quests and Native Research so I could play Forest of Sorrow.

Found a room with three Hildelts...

...piped back and forth for about a half hour...

...a big, ugly Hildetorr showed his face...

...I played like a sissy, Alicia was suicidal...

...finally killed the fugly thing...

...he gave me 1559 meseta. *******!

The games continue tomorrow, as for today I'm gonna play online.

Edit: Saw my second Hildetorr today. As you can see, still no Syncesta. Now I have 1559 meseta and a shiny new monomate. Thanks Hildetorr!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Derkin on 2003-04-01 14:05 ]</font>

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 1, 2003, 11:31 AM
ya man i know how ya feel, im tryin to get the magic stone from a hildetor, ive piped up 2 so far and one has dropped a raygun+1 and the other dropped a club, so ur not alone

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 11:58 AM
I remeber my first hildetorr, he came in by himself and started jumping like a freak. I was on my own in regular offline mode (no quest) so I was always his prime target to kill. He eventually did and I was pissed, so I went to forest of sorrow found another that was jumping like a moron, killed it and got the frozen shooter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 1, 2003, 01:52 PM
well now im up to 4 hildetorrs and no magic stone...i didnt get to kill the latest one i found tho, alicia got killed before i had a chance to kill it damn alicia

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 1, 2003, 02:49 PM
What happens if someone in a quest u travel with dies does the quest end or canu revive them?
PM me the answer please! As for the hildetorrs i havnt seen any rare creatures in ultimate and havnt been trying!

Piro-Skies
Apr 1, 2003, 03:08 PM
The quest ends unfortunately.

Unlucky, keep at it though guys.

-Piro Skies

Gren187
Apr 1, 2003, 04:22 PM
I like to kill Hildetorrs I've killed two in the same quest but got dog poo for items. First I found one killed it wit Alicia then RIGHT after that a Hildelt and another Hildetorr came in Alicia played target and I ripped their backs open and ran from the megids. My brother did the same thing in the same quest with the same ID. I think redria finds the most Hildetorrs or something. But I love hunting them. I just wisah they'd dropp somthing good for once...

Derkin
Apr 1, 2003, 05:11 PM
Uhg...

Round two goes to the damned Hildetorr. He decided to keep the Syncesta and share a monomate instead.

Gren187
Apr 1, 2003, 06:32 PM
I know how ya feel. hildetorrs never drop me squat.

Derkin
Apr 1, 2003, 07:39 PM
I'm taking a break from piping. *sigh* It's boring.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 1, 2003, 07:54 PM
piping is so fricken mind numbing, i hatye rare enemys now. unless they give me somthing good, like Nar/Mil lilies.

Derkin
Apr 1, 2003, 07:57 PM
It will all be worth it once he drops a Syncesta, then I can take a break from it. Though, I'll have to start all over again when I want a Double Cannon. -_-

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 08:19 PM
Someone had a cure for the boredom of the TP trick, get a TV with picture in picture and pipe back in forth while watching your favorite show!!!

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 1, 2003, 08:22 PM
yoda86 thank you

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 2, 2003, 10:09 AM
well i do almost the same thing with the picture in picture thing, i use 2 tv's one with the game and one with the cable, works very well

trailingedge
Apr 2, 2003, 12:23 PM
On 2003-04-01 14:11, Derkin wrote:
Uhg...

Round two goes to the damned Hildetorr. He decided to keep the Syncesta and share a monomate instead.

I feel your pain!

Richard
Apr 2, 2003, 12:45 PM
Derkin?...

Hey dude, I was playing with you yesterday. I was playing my HUnewearl, and you joined my game entitled, "Legit Dammit".

Anyways, just wanted to say what's up. Later.

Liet
Apr 3, 2003, 06:40 PM
i had to pipe 400 times before i found my first frozen shooter. I piped and there were !2! 'torrs! only one of them dropped. I was so damn psyched about finally finding a torr that i forgot to get a pic of them. 2 on the same screen is pretty rare. AARRGGHH

Derkin
Apr 3, 2003, 08:34 PM
On 2003-04-02 09:45, Richard wrote:
Derkin?...

Hey dude, I was playing with you yesterday. I was playing my HUnewearl, and you joined my game entitled, "Legit Dammit".

Anyways, just wanted to say what's up. Later.

Oh, howdy! That was a fun game. I thought it was funny when you said "I though I named this game 'legit dammit'" and that other HUmar said "I am", after flashing every damn weapon in the game.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 3, 2003, 09:26 PM
u guys r talkin about hildetorrs and it makes me cry cuz i havent found 1 yet........

shiznitty
Apr 3, 2003, 09:32 PM
question: can you tp up and down, find a hildetor, smack it, or just hit it once, and tp up, will it still be there, or will it be a hildt?

Yoda86
Apr 3, 2003, 09:41 PM
Yep, no matter what enemy is in the room (whether it be damaged or undamaged) it will always recalculate the enemies in the room when you come back, thus if there is a rare enemy in the room and you tp up, most likely it will be back to normal (unless another rare enemy comes in to play)

Stalfos333
Apr 3, 2003, 11:25 PM
Online, though, the enemies are set, which is why the TP trick is offline only. Wouldn't a rare stay rare no matter the TPing you did?