PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Teamspeak Server

GuardianGirth
Dec 22, 2012, 03:45 PM
Ello ello people. Some of you may know me already, some of you may not.....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i'm here to say:

The first pso was definitely a game that became far far more fun when I started actually talking to the people I was gaming with. Hell I met some people that changed my life so since PSO2 basically triples the amount of people that can have fun in 1 game now, making efforts towards meeting and gaming and laughing like idiots with new people sounds like a good idea to me. I know the thought of getting 12 people playing a MPA or Falz fight just sounds like it could make this game crazy fun.

Got a mic? Good. Don't got a mic? Dun mattah bro, chances are I can make you laugh.

We play on ship 2. No specific block but that could change with more peeps.

The teamspeak server mainly has people from my team (Outlaws) but this is an open invitation to anyone who wants to enjoy the above listed things. If you're looking for a team, hit me up and I see little reason that couldn't happen either.

I cant necessarily speak for everyone else, but i'm personally, probably one of the most chill genuine people you'll ever meet. A bit of a warning though, i'm vulgar as all hell(THATS RIGHT LADIES IMMA BAD BOY 8-)) so if you're sensitive to that kind of thing, I wouldnt recommend coming on unless you're looking for innocence to be lost.

My In game characters are Visionary, Guardian and Ganondorf so you may have seen me lurking somewhere.

Its Teamspeak 3: Heres a link if you want to download it. (Its a small file). http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

The server address is uk.teamspeak.cc:9022.

If enough people end up joining i'll even be looking for moderators for it so keep that in mind if you think this is something you'd enjoy.

Most of all, happy gaming!

Noc Codez
Dec 22, 2012, 04:56 PM
Bump would like for this to get more people :)

TarotWarrior
Dec 22, 2012, 05:06 PM
Which Ships/Floors does Team Outlaws mainly play on?

GuardianGirth
Dec 22, 2012, 05:39 PM
Oh Yeah, that might help..*updated*

FireswordRus
Dec 22, 2012, 06:42 PM
I see, what that TS3 no only for PSO 2.
If u dont like playing solo in Falz emergency on ship 02, you can find party in RT TS3 server rus.ruvoice.com:10217
Warning! 99% RT members dont speak english, use google translate ^) our primary time 14:00-20:00 GMT

GuardianGirth
Dec 23, 2012, 12:00 AM
I ended up getting busy today and couldn't be on. My schedule is pretty much the same for the next 3-4 days so if anyone wants to try getting on anytime between 3pm and 11pm EST and gaming with me and some bros, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

MetalDude
Dec 23, 2012, 01:18 AM
Also a part of Outlaws here. Knowing about this, I'll try to stay on TS more often. So if anyone wants to jump on whenever, I'll likely be on.

GuardianGirth
Dec 23, 2012, 05:56 PM
Will be on for a good 4 hours from here on out if anyone wants to get one and play some games.

SupraMedical68
Dec 24, 2012, 06:40 PM
Will be on for a good 4 hours from here on out if anyone wants to get one and play some games.

I just finished putting together another computer. If I can successfully download and play PSO2 I'll try to look you up.

I've been playing PSO and Universe for over 10 years, but I haven't migrated to PSO2 yet.

GuardianGirth
Dec 27, 2012, 09:26 AM
Now most xmas stuff is over with, imma be on all day today. If you want to hop on and game hit me up cause ill be playing just about every area.

EvilMag
Dec 27, 2012, 12:42 PM
Get you ass on this Teamspeak server everybody.

LordYata
Dec 31, 2012, 03:48 PM
YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYBROYOYOYOBROYOBROYOYOYOYOYOY

But yeah. I'm also on here all the time.

Magus_84
Dec 31, 2012, 04:08 PM
Not a fan of teamspeak, but wanted to pop in and say hi anyway. :D

EvilMag
Jan 4, 2013, 05:36 PM
Bump. Come on guise. I don't want to do a dumb karaoke event to get people on here!

BIG OLAF
Jan 4, 2013, 05:38 PM
OHHHHHH SICK BURN.

Vintasticvin
Jan 4, 2013, 05:49 PM
Hmmm perhaps I shall indulge with this Teamspeak thing and who knows maybe I can rip through my forest mb faster lol.

Daveach
Jan 5, 2013, 05:37 PM
Sounds interesting, maybe I will try it later, though my english isnt very good hehe (or so I think)

Vintasticvin
Jan 5, 2013, 07:26 PM
Was on the team speak last night oh ma god such sexy accents :D And pretty damn funny as well

arzey
Jan 5, 2013, 08:01 PM
* Me logs in to TS *

"Who the fuck is Arzey?"

* Logs off*

Lmao. Scary peeps!

Vintasticvin
Jan 5, 2013, 08:26 PM
* Me logs in to TS *

"Who the fuck is Arzey?"

* Logs off*

Lmao. Scary peeps!

They did the same thing same thing when I first logged in only they had a problem saying my user name :P

GuardianGirth
Jan 7, 2013, 12:39 AM
The teamspeak grew from about 6 people to about 20 people in a few days so shits definitely taking off. The team grew from about 15 people to about 35 now as well and if anyone else is looking for chill people to game with, regardless of level don't be afraid to get in touch.

And Arzey,
We're all just vulgar as shit and have been saying that to almost anyone who comes in for the lulz. I strive to make sure anyone who intentionally wants to harm or fuck with others quickly receives sweet chin music in the fucking face.

MetalDude
Jan 7, 2013, 02:51 AM
Regardless of whether you're on a team or not, the level range of people that show up on the TS server is large if not encompassing of the entire leveling experience so it's pretty easy to find people to progress with. If you're stuck behind on something like a tough boss, more often than not there's a bored Lv. 45+ guy sitting around that will be happy to help you out.

orcduchaos
Jan 7, 2013, 08:54 AM
I'm looking forward to play with you guys, I got a mic but I'm french so I'm going to have a big accent... Hope you don't mind

EDIT: Kinda cool but there's not a lot of peeps!

MetalDude
Jan 7, 2013, 02:42 PM
Varies heavily on the time of day. A lot of us are in the US so you'll have better luck playing around 4PM-3AM EST.

xSeeJay
Jan 8, 2013, 08:19 AM
I'll join up with you guys. That is if you don't mind a low level joining you. I also have a TS server and can create channels whenever I want so if that one is down we can go to mine.

GuardianGirth
Jan 20, 2013, 01:01 AM
We are up to 40 members in the team with nearly half with stable characters in VH. From this point on, let it be known to all who would be interested that we will be setting up times for everyone to do MPAs and such.

Since everyone's schedule is different, I figured setting this up for the weekends would be best.

Friday: 6pm to 12pm EST
Saturday: 3pm to 11pm EST
Sunday 3pm to 11pm. EST

During these times we will strive to get on teamspeak and get an MPA going in a certain area where everyone has an item they want in efforts to find all dem sexy rares. As well as any EQs that may come up during. Obviously if things are going well, we can go longer than the scheduled times.

Since Darker Den is now out, let it be known that we do TAs almost every day. I'll strive to keep the times always between 6pm and 10 pm EST so getting them done will be easy peasy. I have 3 characters myself so i'll be willing to do them with 3 different teams each time if so desired.

And naturally, never fire a 4, 9 and 13 one after another unless you really have to.

GuardianGirth
Feb 3, 2013, 07:52 AM
Bumping this cause i'm sexy as fuck. 8-)