PDA

View Full Version : Free Dota 2

Rusty Spoons
Dec 23, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hello all,

Recently Steam gave me 6 copies of Dota 2. Roughly 3 weeks before this happened I had gotten the game gifted to me. With that being said I don't think I have much use for 6 copies of it.

I normally lurk here and only come out of hiding once in a great while. Gifting these out seemed like a decent excuse to come out of the shadows for a short time.

I'm not going to make this anything crazy with entries and whatnot. Just send me a friend request on Steam or a PM here and I'll send you a copy of Dota 2. I check steam more frequently than I do PSO-W FYI.

My steam ID is: rustySPOONSmuscleWEAPONS

I also have a copy of Portal and HL2 deathmatch that id be willing to give out as well.

I'm not opposed to trades, but I got these games for free so I'm not going to ask anything for them.

Feel free to just add me as a friend on steam, I'm always looking for people to play with.

I hope this makes a few people happy. Merry Christmas!

Rusty Spoons
Dec 25, 2012, 06:06 PM
I've got 5 copies of Dota 2 left, one of portal and HL2DM for freesies.

I never knew how hard it would be to give away these... Maybe I'm advertising to the wrong community.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 25, 2012, 11:06 PM
It's just the fact that the invites are way too common. I've got 7 of them myself, and a whole group of people I know have 7 each. It's super inflated, so everyone who wants it already has it.

Akaimizu
Dec 27, 2012, 11:48 AM
Seems like there were lots of excuses for free DOTA2 offers. Heck, I got one when I purchased my new mid-range gaming PC.