PDA

View Full Version : Yelloboze section

Crazyleo
Dec 27, 2012, 01:34 AM
Beyond dropping more mesatas than other IDs; what can I look forward to if I made a character in this section?

Ce'Nedra
Jan 5, 2013, 01:25 PM
Well if you want to check what rares you can get check this http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=9&version=v3

Other then that, Yellowboze gets a little boost in finding weapons with the rare hit % that boosts your ATA. I believe every ID has a 1% chance of a weapon to drop with the hit % while Yellowboze gains 3% chance. I'm not 100% sure but I thought this applies only to episode 2 rares though.

gigawuts
Jan 5, 2013, 01:34 PM
^ That's the going theory that I've read everywhere

Also, a GREAT selection of rares from every other ID. Chances are high, if an item is found by only 2-3 ID's, yellowboze is on that list.

If you're limited to 4 ID's, yellowboze and redria cover probably 98% of the loot table. The other 2 would be for your main class' unique drops, i.e. skyly for SJS & chainsawd or purplenum for yas 9k.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 5, 2013, 07:06 PM
True story, these 4 ID's should be all you ever want/need. Unless you have more memory cards ofcourse. Whitill can be argubale be a replacement for Purplenum if you are willing to sell your soul to kill Tollaws for Milla and Gran Sorceres for Guld to make Guld Mila.