PDA

View Full Version : Heya everyone

Dtxt
Dec 30, 2012, 02:55 PM
Well, beside the negativity around SOA's handling of the title, Im still gonna play it since it does remind me of the good ole days ya know. New to the forums, since I never knew it existed, so just saying, "Hey". I am currently downloading the JP game and just wanted to get a heads up where to go. I hear.... something like ship 02 or whatnot for most english speakers, and just wanted to make sure. Been cruising through the forums lately and also saw that there is an English patch out there. Will need some more clarification there, but anyways. Any helpful hints and stuff would be appreciated, and once I get a name on the game, Ill post just for social reason's if anyone is interested. Thanks :D

wxfaustxw
Dec 30, 2012, 06:08 PM
You're correct, ship 2 is the place to be for english speakers, block 20. And yeh there is a partial english patch out there that makes it playable, can't link it on the forum but just google PSO2 english patch and you'll find it.

I'm still quite new to the game so happy to group with ya and share any "wisdom" i have gathered thus far :P

IGN Faustus87

Hope you enjoy the grind!