PDA

View Full Version : PSP2- any legits left?

Primera
Dec 30, 2012, 05:56 PM
Hiya ^^ I have not played in several months and i finally managed to find this game again at EB games which was not an easy task =/ Are there any legit players left at all? i know it may be a silly question and all but none of my friends play it anymore and all i see is a colorful rainbow of rooms online =( Would love to have some legit ppl to play with again from time to time but may just have to play offline for now. Please get back to me if anyone is interested and thanks for your time ^^

JC200X
Dec 30, 2012, 06:40 PM
Since my forced "indefinite" suspension from PSO2, I've been checking in every now and then. Even managed to play a few runs with a legit or two.

It really does seem that legitimacy has died, shamefully.

Edit: I forgot to mention that while I am legit, I have had a name hack on my PSP2 save data, as shown in the spoiler box. I had someone add a last name to my main character; Nothing more. It is still up to you if you would like to play with me.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/JC200X/Phantasy%20Star%20Portable%202/031.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/JC200X/Phantasy%20Star%20Portable%202/034.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kaziel
Dec 30, 2012, 07:09 PM
Aye, hello yourself.

I had completely forgotten about this game. I'm still legit, might try rolling around again.

Let's play some time. I'm only level 60 however. "megaokaJP"

:edit: - alternatively, Skype may be a better means of contact. Feel free to add me there as well.

- Kaz

Ame
Dec 30, 2012, 09:47 PM
i rarely get on now and host to public for runs since almost every time i host even at a low level i get a fake legit that comes in and pa spams hard while abusing codes in my host so i stopped hosting publicly and have it set for friends only(even though they never show up).

Aeris
Dec 30, 2012, 10:35 PM
Don't have infinity yet but only have the original though, stopped playing a while back since i have nobody else that plays the original version instead of the infinity version.

Noblewine
Dec 30, 2012, 10:43 PM
I'm working on getting a psp and looking for legit people to play with online.

blace
Dec 30, 2012, 10:52 PM
My PSP has seen better days, aside from the various scratches on it, the analog nub on it makes.my character run forward at times. The X button is more or less jammed, but still works, now the only major problem I have is to stay connected to PSN.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Dec 30, 2012, 11:42 PM
I have never played pspo2 online yet, but I've been looking around in the server when I can. Hoping to find legits around. Not seeing much as of the moment

Primera
Dec 31, 2012, 12:42 AM
There was only a small handfull of legits before and now most have moved onto bigger n better things. I rarely ever host a room because im just too nervous even though i do back-up my data. I am willing to play with any of ya ^^ i am usually on my ps3 or psp during the evenings after work n stuff. I am currently at lvl 165 and i would not mind making a new character if need be.

LK1721
Dec 31, 2012, 02:44 AM
I stopped playing for a while (losing 30 levels of progress and some nice weapons tends to do that) but might pick it back up again, my character is only level 80 or so but I would be open to playing with anyone whenever I pop on.

JC200X
Dec 31, 2012, 06:09 AM
Akuno Ayanokoji, I think I've seen you host an Ancient Invader S-rank party earlier. Unfortunately, I didn't know at the time that you are a legit player.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Dec 31, 2012, 09:38 AM
Aye. Though, I had to re-think what I was doing for that. Completely forgot everything is buffed in multimode

Orohu
Dec 31, 2012, 07:16 PM
My character is legit, but after one online match I discovered my Beast had pointy Newman ears. I haven't noticed anything else odd, though.

I'm going to start playing again, soon, once I can play it on my Vita.

EDIT: And speak of Dark Falz, it's running smoothly on my Vita! It looks pretty awesome with the bilinear filtering and the OLED screen.

fatelinka
Jan 8, 2013, 04:01 AM
Im up for a party, an Orohu may I ask how you got it to work on the Vita?

SDrift
Jan 8, 2013, 02:24 PM
It might take a while but when I finish what I need to do for the first one, I will be up for some PsP2 =3

Orohu
Jan 23, 2013, 12:39 PM
Im up for a party, an Orohu may I ask how you got it to work on the Vita?

It involved tricking the Vita into thinking UNO for PSP was Phantasy Star Portable 2. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go into detail about it, though.