PDA

View Full Version : Sealed J-Sword on the verge to be massively duped

MonoxideChild
Mar 31, 2003, 02:37 AM
I was on Vega 02-02 and I joined a trading game. A Sepiroth character opens a trade window with me, and the next thing I see is 3 sealed J-Swords all with 25% to Native and to A. Beast. If this guy decides to dupe more and start handing them out than the market for PSO is going to go down the toilet even more.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 31, 2003, 07:31 AM
Um... so?

The SEALED one is pretty weak.

Reenee
Mar 31, 2003, 03:11 PM
You must be uneducated in GC PSO weapon stats. A Sealed J-Sword is on par with a Chain Sawd. Add to the fact that there is the possibility that unsealing it could reverse percentages on a Tsumikiri J-Sword...

AND, since Dark Flow is massively overrated, unsealing the J-Sword gets you the best sword of the game, ATP-wise. You can at least do combo attacks and has a VERY similar attack to that of the Dark Flow.

Sham
Mar 31, 2003, 04:33 PM
...And the Tsumikiri(Unsealed/best sword in game) J-Sword has been massively duped for a while now...

BonusKun
Mar 31, 2003, 06:08 PM
Well there is the added fact that my RAcast canuse one.

RuinedReBirth
Mar 31, 2003, 08:18 PM
That's why Guld Milla, Yasha, and Evil Curst are no longer..."rare." ;]

Firocket1690
Jun 10, 2003, 09:19 PM
"Save me, Captain Obvious" - my LAL teacher

VioletSkye
Jun 10, 2003, 09:58 PM
Hate to break it to ya, but Sealed is already massively duped. Has been for quite awhile. I see them quite regularly.

Soukosa
Jun 10, 2003, 10:21 PM
What 11 and 12 star rare isn't massively duped?

Satine
Jun 11, 2003, 12:47 AM
On 2003-06-10 20:21, Kalonera wrote:
What 11 and 12 star rare isn't massively duped?

I'm a very active trader and the only rare items I don't see much of are a few section ID cards and the new Nei's Claw (Ill Gill Drop). Other than that the only real rare items I've come across lately are S Ranks that haven't been mass duplicated yet or certain unique/hacked mags.

I don't think there's much left one could call a real rare. The last flood of duplicated items pretty much wiped out the last of those. That batch included Madam's Parasol, Demonic Fork, Sealed J Sword, Flame Garment and all Easter items.

I suppose since most of the rares are no longer so "rare" the new trading trend I've seen seems to revolve around unique, high hit % vulcans.

-Satine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Satine on 2003-06-10 22:49 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jun 11, 2003, 02:00 AM
*cries* I need the friggin net, Oh glory to my best weapon the Yamato how bloody lucky am I.

Soukosa
Jun 11, 2003, 11:31 AM
On 2003-06-10 22:47, Satine wrote:
I'm a very active trader and the only rare items I don't see much of are a few section ID cards and the new Nei's Claw (Ill Gill Drop). Other than that the only real rare items I've come across lately are S Ranks that haven't been mass duplicated yet or certain unique/hacked mags.

I don't think there's much left one could call a real rare. The last flood of duplicated items pretty much wiped out the last of those. That batch included Madam's Parasol, Demonic Fork, Sealed J Sword, Flame Garment and all Easter items.

I suppose since most of the rares are no longer so "rare" the new trading trend I've seen seems to revolve around unique, high hit % vulcans.

-Satine

The section ID cards and the new claw most likely just haven't been found by the right people yet. Give it enough time and I'm sure they'll be massively duped eventually.

BrokenHope
Jun 11, 2003, 11:41 AM
Friend of mine has had bluefall card for the last 2-3 months but since he's legit and doesn't trade, it will remain unduped for a while longer.

RuneLateralus
Jun 11, 2003, 06:47 PM
Now why was this brought back? This is old.

Whoever bumped, do not bump old topics.