PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Possible?

Bonjet
Jan 3, 2013, 07:18 AM
Just wondering... Do you think its possible to solo ALL the challenge missions on PSPo2?
Because I'm going after for Extend Codes and Hyakka Ryouran...

To be honest, I haven't try a single challenge missions yet...
In all Multi-Missions... I only cleared MAX Mission I (Rank A) to get a Extend code on DLC...

Dr.No
Jan 3, 2013, 09:54 AM
It wouldn't be possible to solo the original challenge missions I'm afraid. Only the first and second missions in Challenge mode can be soloed, but the rest of them need more than one player in order to do them.

However, if you have the JP DLC for PSPo2, then you can do all of the Challenge 2 missions solo, but those missions are harder than the regular Challenge missions.
You can get an extend code just by soloing those missions, but the only way to get Hyakka is to do Challenge 1 missions with other players if there are still some around to assist you with that.

Bonjet
Jan 3, 2013, 06:47 PM
Ow... Darn...
Anyway, How many extend code I can get?

Mike
Jan 3, 2013, 06:53 PM
You can get 5 per character (1 per type + 1 for first completion with a character). You can then delete a character and make a new one to farm more. I'd recommend going through all the missions as a single type so you can get 2 codes on your first completion. You don't want to go about deleting your main character though so making a farming character would be the best were you to be in a position to farm.

Bonjet
Jan 3, 2013, 07:06 PM
So I can get 10 more extend codes... and create a new character eh...

Thanks Dr.No and Mike for the info...