PDA

View Full Version : [JP PSO2] Calling any existing ship 8 players!

Syklo
Jan 5, 2013, 02:13 AM
Disregard this spoiler and any old replies throughout this thread:
(Archived for those curious)Being one of the only [S](exiled) existing ship 8 players that use english and/or even on this forum as a ship8 player, my friend conspire (very crudely) wants all others to join our ship and party out in his room.

even if you don't want to primarily play on it and just make an account just to have a visit to represent yourself on ship2 or something, go ahead~

This is probably your only opportunity to meet me in-game~~~
So come over, chat, have fun, get bullied and lets get to know each other :D:D

Screenshots of the venue here (http://imgur.com/a/SrEOa#0)
Details:
Room owner ID: Conspire
Time of "meet & greet" : 2-4pm AEST (Gmt + 10), 10pm-12am EST (i think).
Day:26th Jan (AEST), 25th EST.

Guys, please post and suggest a new time.
Clearly it failed the first time, maybe if we had MORE RESPONSE TO THIS!
I'll try to have my room up as an alternative location if the first one fails...

also,
WARNING: Conspire will bully you.[/SPOILER-BOX]
So you're on ship 8 (or going to choose it)? Well GOOD FOR YOU!
If you wanna get started on getting some friends that you can actually talk to (presumably), send me a friend request through the visiphone! Not sure how?

Go to the visiphone. It is the terminal that looks like a purple ? mark, and is next to storage
GO to Arks search (4th from the top)
Select Player search
Type in my ID name (Syklo)
Add me!

You're free to post more in this thread (although that may be breaking necro rules, i'm not sure about this subforum).
Once you've added me and I've approved, depending on when that may be, I'll probably send you a letter through ingame mail, simply checking in when you're normally on. Once I get enough data I might consider holding a "party" in my room, so you can meet everyone else!

Just remember that, as per my signature, I am a university student, so no guarantees on my activity. I'm on vacation as of this edit, but that won't be true for much longer :P

Acel
Jan 7, 2013, 09:15 PM
OMG you are a friend of Conspire? Im disappointed!! Tell him RED is so NOT his color!! And Im not the one who is leaving dumb messages for his bird!! >.>

Syklo
Jan 7, 2013, 10:53 PM
LOL he doesn't wear red.

He told me about you though......just your name >>>>

and "Friend" isnt the best description :S

Acel
Jan 8, 2013, 08:40 AM
Its not what he is wearing, its the "oh Ive spent 5 million on my room" part with all that red furniture Im talking about. Ewww. Just ewww...

Syklo
Jan 8, 2013, 06:27 PM
Cmon...he's just staying character (Heck read his partner info + inclination).

It's all just a joke~~

Acel
Jan 12, 2013, 08:24 AM
Just a joke? He said that he was disgusted that you called him your friend... and something about hating your guts eventhough you are poor (in game or something)... pffft :P

Syklo
Jan 12, 2013, 08:17 PM
Well I am poor!
and that's all part of the joke......isn't it?
He says that all the time it's not even serious.

Syklo
Jan 19, 2013, 01:46 AM
Quite the number of 8'ers have been popping up lately :P

Now he's forcing me making me set up times for this meetup at said venue.
Those details are in the OP, but discuss if necessary (timezone differences and such)

riku2replica
Jan 23, 2013, 01:02 AM
will try to make it up to meet up. Will add Skylo and Conspire in Game 2nite.
FYI, i'm from GMT+8 region.

Arkangle
Jan 23, 2013, 07:27 AM
i'm from ship 8 as well AEST (Gmt + 10), been in syklo's team since he made it XD AEST . and juz made a pso-world account today lol

Syklo
Jan 26, 2013, 03:46 AM
will try to make it up to meet up. Will add Skylo and Conspire in Game 2nite.
FYI, i'm from GMT+8 region.

i'm from ship 8 as well AEST (Gmt + 10), been in syklo's team since he made it XD AEST . and juz made a pso-world account today lol

First off, welcome to both of you! :P

Found some more english-speaking players, so hopefully the next one will prove more successful.

Unfortunately I will start school in about 4 days, and in my timezone, school basically means that i'll only be on when you guys (for the most part) will most likely be sleeping.

And I'm likely to get tutoring on my saturdays so sundays (and wednesday afternoons, due to the way our school operates) are pretty much the best times I can attend.

Any other proposals?

Acel
Jan 28, 2013, 03:42 AM
Cool. Im also in the GMT +8 time zone with a bunch of people in my team.

Im on most of the time(mostly lvling and testing alt AI), just drop a message for the meet up.

Characters:
Lalalu
Acel
Acelya

oratank
Jan 30, 2013, 09:55 AM
GMT +7

Characters:
liPaRis

Syklo
Feb 1, 2013, 12:34 AM
GMT +7

Characters:
ali
So short.
Can't even find it.
Unless you're trolling, just friend me/us

Syklo
Feb 2, 2013, 07:54 PM
Ok so now that school has started and I've gotten my timetable, these are the only times where I MAY be able to play for sure:
Wednesday afternoons (after 2pm or so)
*Friday nights
*Saturdays
Sundays

*=Depends if and when I get tuition classes.

I can still play in some other times past school, but those are likely to be occupied with lots of work/study >.>

HUmar Darkedge
Feb 13, 2013, 12:37 AM
Well, i don't know about anyone else but...
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248

To meet your "know-what time is it" concerns.
Edit: PST

Edit-Edit:
Character:
Isura -- ----
Still don't understand GMT, so I'll assume GMT +8 or -8.
Otherwise refer to link in PST (US/Canada).

oratank
Feb 16, 2013, 08:35 AM
i don't understand about GMT too lol.
but i use japan time for calculate time
japan GMT+9
mine GMT+7
with mean i 2 hour slow from japan. eazy for me

by the way HUmar Darkedge
are you Isura no Yami ?

Syklo
Feb 16, 2013, 06:32 PM
japan GMT+9
mine GMT+7

are you Isura no Yami ?
Lol, yeah for my convenience I just refer to JP time zone (GMT +9).

As of atm, im 2 hours ahead, but without daylight savings that'd become 1 hour ahead.

PST is GMT -8 soooo you could figure it out from there.
(UTC=GMT unless i'm mistaken otherwise)

On another note.......turns out i lack the time to play much more than 5 hours a week :|
(As of now, anyway...)

HUmar Darkedge
Feb 16, 2013, 11:07 PM
japan GMT+9
mine GMT+7

are you Isura no Yami ?

Lol, yeah for my convenience I just refer to JP time zone (GMT +9).

As of atm, im 2 hours ahead, but without daylight savings that'd become 1 hour ahead.

PST is GMT -8 soooo you could figure it out from there.
(UTC=GMT unless i'm mistaken otherwise)

On another note.......turns out i lack the time to play much more than 5 hours a week :|
(As of now, anyway...)

To Tank: I had thought to replace with only the first word of my name as a precautionary measure. If my reply is yes, then one of us noticed the other. If not, well...I'd probably be in the most current underpopulated, constant-cycling Block in ship 8. Referencing to Japan's Zone to PST from the previous link, you could already guess my time zone.

Syklo: I see, well thanks for the hint.

Edit: GMT -8, as you said Syk...kinda sucks we (as in anyone) might not play together.

Syklo
Mar 2, 2013, 12:49 AM
To Tank: I had thought to replace with only the first word of my name as a precautionary measure. If my reply is yes, then one of us noticed the other. If not, well...I'd probably be in the most current underpopulated, constant-cycling Block in ship 8. Referencing to Japan's Zone to PST from the previous link, you could already guess my time zone.

Syklo: I see, well thanks for the hint.

Edit: GMT -8, as you said Syk...kinda sucks we (as in anyone) might not play together.
The only possible day is Sunday (for me), saturday (for you).

Unless you stay up late.

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 2, 2013, 02:11 AM
The only possible day is Sunday (for me), saturday (for you).

Unless you stay up late.

Sure, I can go with that. Tomorrow's Saturday anyways. Just send a Time meet, and we'll see.

riku2replica
Mar 31, 2013, 09:20 PM
Ship 8 TA/AQ Party:
Every Weekend (Saturday and Sunday in JST)
JST 10AM to 11/12PM. (Note : I will only post JST, please do the calculation on yourself as some players are on different region).

We're trying to get along and help each other for gain more mesetas and leveling plus collect rares alongside. Have fun guys/girls.

Key Person would be Syklo or CrimsonGeist. *Both are player name.

Syklo
Mar 31, 2013, 10:33 PM
Ship 8 TA/AQ Party:
Every Weekend (Saturday and Sunday in JST)
JST 10AM to 11/12PM. (Note : I will only post JST, please do the calculation on yourself as some players are on different region).

We're trying to get along and help each other for gain more mesetas and leveling plus collect rares alongside. Have fun guys/girls.

Key Person would be Syklo or CrimsonGeist. *Both are player name.
Ontop of this, I've decided that it'll be easier for me and most likely everyone else that I'll just send a mail to each ship 8'r that I know of for a meet&greet session that I can attend.

If you wish to get the details, either post here or PM me your ID/char name or just send me a friend request.

Link1275
May 3, 2013, 09:24 PM
I should probably add myself to the hopefully growing list of the ranks of Ship 8'ers.

Both ID and Char Name are Link1275.
I'm in my newly made team called Alpha Team, I'm hoping to eventually get some people in it this time around as I never asked anyone to join it in PSOBB(on the popular private server).

Syklo
May 3, 2013, 11:17 PM
I should probably add myself to the hopefully growing list of the ranks of Ship 8'ers.

Both ID and Char Name are Link1275.
I'm in my newly made team called Alpha Team, I'm hoping to eventually get some people in it this time around as I never asked anyone to join it in PSOBB(on the popular private server).
You could, if you want to, just join my team instead :3

I'm still trying to catch up with school work.......goddamit
If only I didn't have so much homework.....

Link1275
May 4, 2013, 02:58 PM
You could, if you want to, just join my team instead :3

I'm still trying to catch up with school work.......goddamit
If only I didn't have so much homework.....
Nah, no thanks. I just got the team room for my team last night. BTW Didn't the leader of your team go AWOL?

Syklo
May 4, 2013, 07:51 PM
Nah, no thanks. I just got the team room for my team last night. BTW Didn't the leader of your team go AWOL?
...i AM the leader of my own team :P
Where'd you hear that from anyway?

Link1275
May 5, 2013, 04:04 PM
...i AM the leader of my own team :P
Where'd you hear that from anyway?
Could have sworn that you said it in a thread a few months back.

Syklo
May 6, 2013, 01:27 AM
Could have sworn that you said it in a thread a few months back.
Eh, I don't recall (nor can I find it) :|

MacWraith
Jul 4, 2013, 03:20 AM
Im from ship8 nick: Saruyo, but today ill probably going to ship2

hth3heretic
Aug 3, 2013, 12:00 PM
Ship 8

ID: 静の夜 -> romaji: shizuka no yoru
Character name: Murakata

Please go easy on me

Aeolus
Aug 11, 2013, 05:40 AM
Is there any active english speaker on ship 8? Me and my friend haven't meet one. Maybe it's because of time zone different... :\

Syklo
Aug 11, 2013, 05:55 AM
Is there any active english speaker on ship 8? Me and my friend haven't meet one. Maybe it's because of time zone different... :\
If this was pre-ep2, then I would be.

Unfortunately, my ship8 character is stuck as of now, because of inventory (and I don't want to lose my effort!), so I'm not active on sihp8.
what timezone?

hth3heretic
Aug 11, 2013, 07:21 PM
GMT+8 here, so I might need to play in the early morning to actually meet some

Aeolus
Aug 12, 2013, 10:22 PM
I'm GMT+7, and likely only play at night, around 21pm~2am in japanese time.

Syklo
Aug 13, 2013, 02:36 AM
GMT+10 so :3

xillia000
Aug 13, 2013, 04:25 AM
GMT+0 , but im on like everyday ^_^ IGN is ミキ00 so pls add me :3 All is welcome

aitakute
Aug 13, 2013, 05:12 AM
GMT+7 here. My IGN is BlackHeart pls add me.

oratank
Aug 24, 2013, 10:15 PM

well there have many non jp here but they aren't psow member and nobody use english in public chat