PDA

View Full Version : Pouilly Slime

PatserGOUKI
Mar 31, 2003, 07:35 AM
Hi,

in all my years of PSO, I have never met a Red Slime. Tho I want to try to see one, for a lavis canon (Im REDRIA). I have a few important questions:

If a red slime appears: is it red on the bottom, or blue as the others, and turns red when they come up?

When they are blue (maybe Im stupid but i really never saw them...) when they come up and I use rabarta, can they turn into red??? I mean the new one...

When I want to use pipe trick, must it be done in the room or outside the room where the slimes are?

PatserGOUKI

TeamPhalanx
Mar 31, 2003, 07:40 AM
Pipe trick can be done where ever. In the room, outside the room, or in room that's far, far away.

Yes, you can split to get a red one. Either via gi/rabarta or hitting it w/ a 3rd attack.

Technically, all the slimes are red. If you look closely enough, the blue ones are red inside. The red ones are red on the outside.

As for the LAVIS thing... I wouldn't bother. The drop rate is very low.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 31, 2003, 07:52 AM
Hi,

Yes They are red inside, that's why I asked the question, and thanks now I know they can split into red.

One more question: when i use rabarta on them, am I still able to use the pipe trick?

Thank you

PatserGOUKI

TeamPhalanx
Mar 31, 2003, 07:59 AM
As long as you don't kill any of them the pipe trick will work.

Let say you split the slimes into 4 and you kill 3 of them. If you do the pipe trick, the 3 slimes you get will not drop any items.

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 31, 2003, 07:37 PM
if u split them and then do the pipe trick when u go back there will only be one slime...

Derkin
Mar 31, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-03-31 16:37, ISkyly4EverI wrote:
if u split them and then do the pipe trick when u go back there will only be one slime...

You can still split it though and a red slime [b]can[b] appear.

Phalanx, why not bother? While playing in my friend's game (redria) we ran into a Pouilly Slime and it did drop a Lavis Cannon. It's always worth hoping, right?

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 31, 2003, 08:21 PM
its not worth the time, it takes forever, took me about two hours to find one and damn thing didnt leave me a fricken thing.