PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Rebirthing

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 10, 2013, 01:04 AM
So, I am close to hitting Lv200, really waiting to rebirth and get my types to 50 (so I can finally equip more weapons). My question here is, what stat(s) should I put my first rebirth points into?

Eventually, yes, I would be able to rebirth again, but that's at least a good 'nother 100 or so hours 'til then. So, any advice on point allocation? My character to rebirth in question is my main, human braver

Mike
Jan 10, 2013, 01:58 AM
Whatever you want. Just avoid evasion until later. It's expensive and only gives you 80 extra points at max. I went with evasion on my first rebirth and regreted it later. If I were to do it again, I'd go with accuracy. It'll help you hit higher level enemies and increase the damage you do with guns.

Rayokarna
Jan 10, 2013, 02:03 AM
HP is also a really a good investment, especially for Infinity Rank Missions where things can deal a truck load of damage.

JC200X
Jan 10, 2013, 06:40 AM
Eventually, yes, I would be able to rebirth again, but that's at least a good 'nother 100 or so hours 'til then.

That's not even close if you grind the right missions, such as Gurhal Heroes or the Gurhal Boost Road versions of the Maximum Attack Infinity missions online.

The order I've done on my main character and plan to use on my alternate is as follows: DEF, ATK, MND, TEC, ACC, EVA, HP, PP, then STA. ACC comes rather late, so you might want to make that a priority. It's no fun when you use Blade Destruction and you wind up dealing zero damage on most of the hits because the enemy is tens of levels above you.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 10, 2013, 03:55 PM
Okay, maybe not for a complete Lv200 rebirth. At least maybe to get back to 100

JC200X
Jan 10, 2013, 09:03 PM
Okay, maybe not for a complete Lv200 rebirth.

I had meant to reach level 200 again. Leveling is faster this time around.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 10, 2013, 10:11 PM
So...did you mean shorter than 100 or longer to get back to 200? Or am I just derping what you meant

Mike
Jan 10, 2013, 10:43 PM
Shorter than 100 hours to get back to level 200. With the right missions, you're back up there in a flash (compared to PSP2).

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 10, 2013, 11:30 PM
Oh, shorter? So if I keep on doing Gurhal Heroes I should be back up to speed in no time