PDA

View Full Version : Forest Exploration help

Cease
Jan 12, 2013, 03:34 PM
Ok I am level 12 and I was confused as to how you unlocked the new areas and quests but I finally figured it out and I got the forest exploration request but I have done it 5 times already and gotten an S tank each time and I am still not getting credit for Koffie's client order.

PLEASE HELP!

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 12, 2013, 03:38 PM
For that particular one you need to S Rank -in under 25 minutes-.

If it helps save time, skip enemies that you have trouble killing and just stick to weaker easier ones.

Seany1990
Jan 12, 2013, 03:40 PM
Ok I am level 12 and I was confused as to how you unlocked the new areas and quests but I finally figured it out and I got the forest exploration request but I have done it 5 times already and gotten an S tank each time and I am still not getting credit for Koffie's client order.

PLEASE HELP!

If a timer doesnt appear its because:
-You have already cleared the timer objective for that quest
-You have the wrong quest

Remember that forest explanation also requires an item (x 2 quantity) that you also need to hand in, do you have them?

Cease
Jan 12, 2013, 03:52 PM
Hmm I may not have the item but I know I've beaten it each time within the 25 min time period. Where do you get the item?

For that particular one you need to S Rank -in under 25 minutes-.

If it helps save time, skip enemies that you have trouble killing and just stick to weaker easier ones.

Do you have to kill a certain amount of enemies? Because a couple of runs I did I just ran straight through to the boss room.