PDA

View Full Version : Need to join English Team! now! please!

DoubleCannon
Jan 16, 2013, 03:12 PM
As title states, my team I was with since they introduced it has gone stale, they do not come on ever, and never do any quests to help gain clan points and all that! I am in need of help for TA's to get abducted as I can not do VH alone, very fusturating lol. I am manager on the team im with. Ship 10 by the way. Need a new team now so please let me know! Thanks :)

I am a 50 fighter / 50 hunter with uber gear except my double saber is only the stone bought 10* and have been hunting demo / gwana double for the last month and half doing 4 member S rank runs! its redonk how hard of a find these are!

Seany1990
Jan 16, 2013, 03:28 PM
Edit: Nevermind, just seen that you're on ship 10

blace
Jan 16, 2013, 03:35 PM
Player match up would give you a few open teams.

RadGalaxy
Jan 16, 2013, 03:46 PM
I'm team master for the team "Liminality". We've got like 30 or so active members. Hit me up if you want an invite, just look for the player ID RadGalaxy.

DoubleCannon
Jan 16, 2013, 03:50 PM
I'm team master for the team "Liminality". We've got like 30 or so active members. Hit me up if you want an invite, just look for the player ID RadGalaxy.

perfect! will do! thanks :)

and to first post confused me, whos on ship 2? lol im on ship 10

I am not sure if ur online atm? lol if so i am at B40, hope to get in on team :)

Edit: I am assuming ur not? I tried to wisper to team master for your team and it wont let me lol.

DoubleCannon
Jan 16, 2013, 04:48 PM
Ok in team :) this thread can be closed thanks!

LadyMoon
Jan 16, 2013, 05:03 PM
I do not need a team but some english parties to play would be great... I too need to be abducted and have that fun. I would like help with some quests and such, as I seem to play all alone, and am having difficulty s ranking alone.

Catharia on ship 10.