PDA

View Full Version : Favorite items

ROLO
Jan 16, 2013, 04:53 PM
Alright guys i wanted to start a thread about all of your favorite weapons. favorite techniques and some unbelievable rares found buy all you pso ep 1 and 2 players!:-D DONT BE SHY!!!!!!!!

Garrett_TD23
Jan 16, 2013, 05:53 PM
Favorite weapon was Hell Laser with 45% hit until memory card corruption took it.

Current favorite weapon is Branch of Pakupaku.

Favorite Tech is Gifoie

The most unbelievable rare I ever found was Rico's Earrings.

Crazyleo
Jan 16, 2013, 06:29 PM
I generally play Casts, so no techs. But I do love using both Freeze & Confuse traps though. :-P

ROLO
Jan 17, 2013, 10:10 PM
wow i know someone who got ricos earings quite rare and hey freezing anyone is fun :Pwell lets see my fav weap in my arsenal is my chainsawd hm my fav tech is zonde cuz i spam that ish and i found a god body day vefore kast with my skyly in a ruins run byw i leveled up to 147 :)

Crazyleo
Jan 17, 2013, 11:01 PM
As for favorite weapons; I have two.

1) Bullet Crush. This baby is my workhorse. Nothing like spraying 5 photon beams at once at a group of enemies: Especially when they're frozen. :-P

2) Frozen Shooter. Speaking about putting the freeze on enemies. This little baby puts them on ice 9 time out of 10. Can't go wrong with that.

JCGamer
Jan 18, 2013, 08:07 AM
Till this day and back then and even on the private server I still play as RAcast with my l&k38,Hell needle,Guld Milla, Dark Meteor

ROLO
Jan 18, 2013, 12:11 PM
GuldMilla is quite an item hard to get too it must have benn tough

AlexCraig
Jan 19, 2013, 03:45 PM
Sange & Yasha. When I only had GC offline, it was a nigh impossible goal for me to get them. Now on BB, I have them as my main weapons.

kurisu1974
Jan 21, 2013, 04:18 AM
Rainbow Baton. Took me a very long time to get the Magic Stone Iritista to make it, but it's well worth it. Love it. Also very fond of my Black King Bar.

ROLO
Jan 21, 2013, 11:40 PM
I also have rainbow baton I want monkey bar i have blue black stone dont you just love pso!

Cedo
Mar 10, 2013, 03:19 AM
I have too many fav weapons... Bloody Arts, Cross Scars, Last Survivor, Meteor Cudgel... i can go on and on. uh my fav spell.... hmmmm, i say Rafoie lvl 25+ to be precise, and my luckiest rare find....well they not super rare but they are special weapons none the less... Yasminkov 9000M on a random mines run i did when i gave pso a break for like 3 months, first day back on it and boom in the forst room in the mines 2 the circle of canabines and canune in the middle, once done i found that good ol RED BOX!

ROLO
Mar 10, 2013, 06:37 PM
Nice!!!!!! Congratz also you might have a weapon fedish XD nothing wrong with that

gigawuts
Mar 10, 2013, 08:35 PM
Resist/Freeze and God/Battle.

I know meant just weapons, but these are probably my favorite actual items in the entire game. They're so helpful for all classes (except forces for the battle unit, I guess) and really amp up your options. You get in more hits with everything you've got, and certain ice attacks are no longer a death sentence (Especially that double rabarta bug on falz!)

If I ever lose my GC save, these are the first two things I go hunting for.

Oh also s-parts 2.11 or whatever they're called if you're a cast. +15 ATA is so great and really outweighs the lost defense and evasion.

Bobby Drama
Mar 11, 2013, 09:04 AM
Back in the Dreamcast days, myself and a group of friends would run though each map, then consolidate all our ?SPECIAL WEAPONs by the bank and see what we had...one night after soloing I was stunned to have my Tekker tell me I had a Spread Needle. I believe I wept, as I was quite stoned at the time.

I always wanted one of the Yas rifles and a Crazy Tune.

*sidebar: This topic triggered a fit of chuckling as I remembered how we'd comment on whoever the Tekker was in a given game ('whose fat ass Tekker is this?')

Ce'Nedra
Mar 11, 2013, 09:56 AM
Real Nei Claw
Lavis Cannon
Partisan of Lightning
Demoliton Comet
Blade Dance

I got alot more but cba to name them, list will become to long lol