PDA

View Full Version : Best Force Weapon

Ionic
Mar 31, 2003, 03:18 PM
I just started a Force, A Bluefull FOnewm. What is a good weapon I can use. I have a Skyly HUmar. If he can find something, then I'm open. I'm currently not using a weapon for fast casting. I'm only on Very Hard with my HUmar, so limit it to that.

Vanango
Mar 31, 2003, 04:41 PM
If you're not using a weapon at all...

Any of the clubs or wands are find (raise your mind and the rare stuff increases your %hit of certain techniques.

For a LOOOOONG time I used a hildebear head and it was the best thing for a FO. There are still a lot of FOs on Ultimate using one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif It raises defense attack as well as mind... and it spits foie! How cool is that!?

Aetheos
Mar 31, 2003, 06:42 PM
I have a FOmar Lv.28 Purplenum and right now its okay but i have seen what they can become so just stick with it until you can use rares.

Ryu_4
Mar 31, 2003, 06:51 PM
yea i know what you mean i have 2 of those hildebear canes lol until i found magic rock moola on ultimate mines from sinow blue with my main hunter Sarah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif than i made the summit moon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif its awesome

DudeMD
Mar 31, 2003, 07:30 PM
I have a level 47 FOnewm and i absolutley luv the Hildebear cane. The battle Verge is a nice little piece of equipment especially when the enemy HP is absolutley insane in Ultimate Mode. If you get anything get a Brave hammer, it uses TP and forces have a lot to spare!

[quote] Before you insult someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way your a mile away and have thier shoes.

klepto
Mar 31, 2003, 07:37 PM
seems unlikely, but a good fomar of fonewm wep is a double saber. (I think Fonewms can use it). It refills a ton of HP, and for a Fo wep, the ATP bonus isnt bad. Howeever, your gonna have to have alot of ATP, so id find a 4 slot armor, equip some ogre/powers, and equip it, and dont unequip it unless absolutely necessary.

Krank40oz
Mar 31, 2003, 07:45 PM
Well my friend has a force and i found a psyco wand a while back and I gave that to him, i think the PSYCO WAND is the best force weapon because it dreduces all tp coast by 50% but uses hp, and for its special it casts any fo the Normal spells randomly!

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 31, 2003, 09:49 PM
best force weapon - evil crust + 444-666 atp + mental: 999...... Special attack unleashes a dark wave attack... Only downside... you slowly lose tp...

Aetheos
Apr 1, 2003, 04:33 PM
I have about 3 of the Brave Hammer and i can't wait to try it out. Only if i didn't have to wait like 20 levels lol

eXo
Apr 2, 2003, 01:41 AM
On 2003-03-31 16:45, Krank40oz wrote:
Well my friend has a force and i found a psyco wand a while back and I gave that to him, i think the PSYCO WAND is the best force weapon because it dreduces all tp coast by 50% but uses hp, and for its special it casts any fo the Normal spells randomly!

If you find another Psycho Wand just remember ill be your best friend,how and where did you get yours?

MissJester
Apr 2, 2003, 09:56 AM
The Broom and Rabbit Wand, why would you not want to use them.