PDA

View Full Version : Strange Bug PSZ connection

paulo yamato
Jan 18, 2013, 06:14 PM
Guys always when i try to get online i get an erro saying: You cannot access Nintendo WI-FI Connection using this character name.Please change you character name and try again.

I had change it but the strange is that i played all this days with my character name YAMATO now i dont now why i cant connect with him; maybe a player choose this name for his character or is some bug hapening?

Chaos Rappy
Jan 18, 2013, 11:21 PM
What was your name before? If it had rude or obscene language, it was flagged and banned for online, like f*** and s*** and whatnot. Maybe it wasn't an obscenity, but it was still flagged? Then I don't know.

Just post your character's name and I can tell you.

paulo yamato
Jan 19, 2013, 05:15 AM
Oh damm so i was using first this character name and after changed for the second try one of them.

YAMATO Yamato

sml_psZ
Jan 19, 2013, 02:02 PM
my game just did the same thing to me, told me i couldn't log on with the character name i had
the name was Yo
is that offensive?
i've been playing online with no problem with that name until now

Chaos Rappy
Jan 19, 2013, 10:37 PM
What is your DS name, then? Like, my DS name is "Chaos", and my three characters have separate names? Maybe that could be it.

sml_psZ
Jan 19, 2013, 11:12 PM
mine was Tidus
character name was Yo, just added a letter to the end of it and it let me log on

Chaos Rappy
Jan 20, 2013, 12:36 AM
Name might have been too short, though I dunno if that's the real issue or I'm just making assumptions at this point. Dunno what was going on with it before.

paulo yamato
Jan 20, 2013, 09:50 AM
I log again with my old character name thats strange now everything is going right;
^_^