PDA

View Full Version : Where can you find Monkey King Bar?

DarkDragon7
Mar 31, 2003, 03:24 PM
I just want to know where it can be found other then Skyly CC or Redria Seabed. This site and another drop chart site (PSO for grownups) don't have nearly the same thing except for those two above. Any other locations I can hunt for it?

Sick-One
Mar 31, 2003, 03:50 PM
Hmmm....*clicks item database...weapons...*

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=188&sortby=class

..Is it just me or have a few new findings been added..?

Derkin
Mar 31, 2003, 03:54 PM
I'd want to find one with my Oran for my FOmar. According to that link you posted, Sick-One, Oran can find it from a Hildeblue on hard. But at http://www.srwweb.net/pso_e1hard.htm it shows a Last Survivor. :

I'd hate to pipe for a Hildeblue just to get something I don't need.

Sick-One
Mar 31, 2003, 04:01 PM
I don't think FOmar can use Monkey king bars...I had my friend let me borrow a duped one and I couldn't equip it, which really REALLY saddened me as I had done seabed for hours on end to find out my efforts were *sigh* in vain. That would be sweet though, almost +400atp on a twin saber type weapon without being grinded.. and on a FOmar too. Gotta love that melee FOwnage

Derkin
Mar 31, 2003, 04:03 PM
Usable on the following classes

Force: FOnewm FOmar FOmarl
Hunter: HUcast HUnewearl HUcaseal HUmar
Ranger: RAmar RAcast RAmarl RAcaseal

Here's to hoping. :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Derkin on 2003-03-31 13:03 ]</font>

Kupi
Mar 31, 2003, 04:25 PM
The dupe you got might've been a *Black* King Bar, which looks almost the same and can't be equipped by Forces. That would explain the equipment issue.

Asmoedean
Mar 31, 2003, 04:28 PM
It says that you can find a Monkey King Bar in Oran from a box in forest. Is that true?

Saladwood
Mar 31, 2003, 04:40 PM
Sorry, the monkey king bar list wasn't accurate.

It is now.

There's only two accurate findings for it; Redria Dolmdari Ultimate, and Skyly Mericarol Ultimate.

LollipopLolita
Mar 31, 2003, 04:41 PM
We're revamping the and reworkin the findings database, a glitch happened last night when salad was working it, especially with MKB's, bear with us while we try to fix things, but it'll take time.

Ryu_4
Mar 31, 2003, 06:31 PM
mmm so you cant find mkb from mericarol on ultimate with bluefull???...if i find one ill shout http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkDragon7
Mar 31, 2003, 07:48 PM
Skyly. Not Bluefull.

Krank40oz
Mar 31, 2003, 07:49 PM
The seabead finding is legit, Because i did find a MKB in the seabed with redria a couple days ago,I was so pumped i pissed my pants!

Derkin
Mar 31, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-03-31 13:40, PSOSaladWood wrote:
Sorry, the monkey king bar list wasn't accurate.

It is now.

There's only two accurate findings for it; Redria Dolmdari Ultimate, and Skyly Mericarol Ultimate.

We're revamping the and reworkin the findings database, a glitch happened last night when salad was working it, especially with MKB's, bear with us while we try to fix things, but it'll take time.

Thanks for clearing that up. Mistakes happen, so that doesn't really matter. It's amazing that you folks can keep track of as much as you do. I'm just glad that I didn't try to pipe for it, I was positive something was wrong. Oh well, no big deal.

Oh, by the way, does anyone know if a FOmar can equip an MKB?

DarkDragon7
Mar 31, 2003, 09:45 PM
A Fonewearl showed my Fomar it online like 30 minutes ago in a Trade Window. No X next to the name so..... we can! YAY!

Loftgroover
Mar 31, 2003, 10:11 PM
im glad I found out that the item database is screwed up...I was gonna start a yelloboze just to try and get one from v-hard poison lilly`s.

LollipopLolita
Mar 31, 2003, 11:12 PM
fomar can yes

Derkin
Apr 1, 2003, 02:12 AM
Cool. I tried using my HUmar's mag so I could equip the my S-Rank Twin, I was doing dencent damage but I couldn't hit very well. Perhaps I'll try to get an MKB.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 1, 2003, 08:46 AM
Fonewearls can't use MKB, this I found out last night. Not that it matters anyway; when my Fonewearl can repeatedly blast things for 460+ dmg, using a melee weapon seems kind of pointless.

Khaotika
Apr 1, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-03-31 13:40, PSOSaladWood wrote:

accurate findings for it; Skyly Mericarol Ultimate.

Not so sure of that, myself. -.-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

*insane cackling followed by weeping*

-Khao

Saladwood
Apr 1, 2003, 04:44 PM
The ONLY two IDs that can find MKB, are here:

Skyly: Ultimate:Central Control Mericarol
Redria: Ultimate:Seabed Dolmolm

That's it, as far as getting it from an enemy. I'm not so sure about getting it from a box. We haven't had any reports of it yet, and from how rare it is from enemies, I doubt it's something easily obtained by a box finding.