PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Nero_Landale
Mar 31, 2003, 03:28 PM
figured I'd take the time to introduce myself since I'm new here, I've been a PS fan since PS1 all the way back on the Sega Master System(Anyone else remember that thing?) written a few fics on the series and crossplayed Alys Brangwin of PS IV a few times =P

Guntz348
Mar 31, 2003, 09:34 PM
Welcome to PSOW!! Hell yeah I remeber PS1. I didn't play that one first though. When I was little I never had a master system. I had an atari then nintendo so I missed that one. After I played PS2 I had to play the first one so I went crazy looking for it and found that and a master system at some dumpy pawn shop. I talked the guy into selling me the game and system for 16 bucks. Sweet deal huh? Anyways I hope you post your fan fics in the fan section and that you post often. If you need any help or have any questions dont be afraid to ask, that's why we are here. Give the forum rules the once over too so you can stay outta trouble. Oh and if ya have pics of your crossplay, post them in the offtopic crossplay thread or the IRL one. Have fun!

Captain_Dude
Apr 1, 2003, 01:21 AM
welcome!

Piro-Skies
Apr 1, 2003, 02:13 PM
Hey, Welcome.

-Piro Skies

Nero_Landale
Apr 2, 2003, 05:30 PM
I shall indeed, let me see if I can find a piccy of my old Alys, if not I'll be wearing it again at Otakon this year ^_^

Zeebo
Apr 2, 2003, 09:58 PM
Mazoltov!