PDA

View Full Version : How long?

Mrf9917
Jan 20, 2013, 02:53 AM
how long does it usaully take to find a hildadeltorr in the ultimate forest. i have been playing the forest of sorrow. my brother said he tried for 2 days in a row and never found it by the way he is a level 150 yellowboze RAmar and i am a Level 108 Greennill RAmar. if you could tell me also what the rarity of one is can you tell me
Thanks

T0m
Jan 20, 2013, 04:04 AM
Which version of the game are you playing?
On Gamecube, all rare mosters have a 1/512 chance of appearing. How long it takes for you to find a Hildetor depends on how many HIldelts you encounter and how much you play. But every Hildelt has a 1 in 512 chance of being a Hildetorr.
(This does not mean Hildelt number 512 will be a Hildetor, nor that you'd never see several Hildetors in a row.)

Kenbog
Jan 20, 2013, 07:49 AM
It can indeed take allot of time to find a single one and once you do find one there is still a chance on not getting the item you wanted...
I know a guy who was hunting him for months for the Magic Stone Iritista he encountered more then 10 of them before he finaly got one...

PSO could be evil at these parts.

Caledonia
Jan 20, 2013, 01:41 PM
Generally if I've ever been hunting a rare monster I've found that, on the right quest and using the pipe trick it never took me more than a few hours.

Tycho's guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2306) is good for that, and giving alternative places to look.

(the problem I'm having is hunting Cananes -I think they must be the rarest non-rare enemy in the game as there's a max of five of them across the two mines areas)

kurisu1974
Jan 21, 2013, 04:13 AM
It can indeed take allot of time to find a single one and once you do find one there is still a chance on not getting the item you wanted...
I know a guy who was hunting him for months for the Magic Stone Iritista he encountered more then 10 of them before he finaly got one...

PSO could be evil at these parts.

Took me almost a year to get what I wanted, killing 20+ Torrs, but who's counting ;)

Anyway, if you're offline, best way is indeed the telepipe trick, although it's not very good for the 'cube, if you play on that. Good luck.

T0m
Jan 21, 2013, 01:37 PM
Took me almost a year to get what I wanted, killing 20+ Torrs, but who's counting ;)
We all know you were counting. And I'm sure you weren't after any items. You just wanted to kill Hildetorrs because you got killed by a Torr that one time... :D

kurisu1974
Jan 21, 2013, 05:49 PM
We all know you were counting. And I'm sure you weren't after any items. You just wanted to kill Hildetorrs because you got killed by a Torr that one time... :D

Shut up! You didn't survive either :P

Kenbog
Jan 22, 2013, 03:59 PM

Anyway, if you're offline, best way is indeed the telepipe trick, although it's not very good for the 'cube, if you play on that. Good luck.

Actually, I was actualy talking about you lol, guess it was even more then I thought you said o.o;;

T0m
Jan 22, 2013, 04:43 PM
Actually, I was actualy talking about you lol, guess it was even more then I thought you said o.o;;
Every year adds another 2 Hildetorrs to that story. :wacko:

Shut up! You didn't survive either :P
Hey! I only feigned death so you could take care of the enemies without having to worry about me!