PDA

View Full Version : Favorite ID

ROLO
Jan 21, 2013, 11:42 PM
Hey everyone a few days ago I posted a thread about favorite weapons. Now I want to know everyone's favorite ID and why!!!!!!!

Crazyleo
Jan 22, 2013, 03:38 AM
I generally have 4 IDs I usually pick from

The first three are very obvious because I usually play a Ranger: Greenil, Veridia and Purplenum. The 4th is Redria because it's generally has other items that I can't get on the other 3 ids.

Garrett_TD23
Jan 22, 2013, 03:26 PM
I've had about 4 secion IDs over the years where I explored it fully. The 2 that standout was Pinkal (FOmar) and Whitil (HUNwearl). Maybe it was because these 2 IDs fit the characters like a glove, that could be why I'm impressed by them.

I will say that if you do not have a Force and you have a Pinkal ID, then you are probably kicking yourself right about now. It would get annoying after a while that most of the weapon drops are useless Force weapons, I have a Force and it's still annoying. However, it's got some good rare Force stuff that I have found on Hard (Branch of Pakupaku, Assist Barrier and Blue Barrier) and of course better than usual tech disk.

Another one of my favorite weapons was the Oratiagito (sp?) and I pipe trick a couple of these from Mil Lilies a long time ago on the Whitil ID, plus I got a Rico Earrings from Ultimate Ruins. I think I also found a Madam's Umbrella from a Merical and they seemed to drop some what frequent.

If I remember right, I was not too happy with a Skyly and Oran ID, though I'm sure someone will tell you differently.

ROLO
Jan 22, 2013, 06:57 PM
My favorite is Skyly ID I know that the armor drops arent great but the hunter weapons and thats good for me becuase I have HUmar skyly character.

gigawuts
Jan 22, 2013, 07:11 PM
Skyly has the best swords, which are a pretty great weapon class, but redria gets the best universally useful units and yellowboze gets a very wide selection of all kinds of good items.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 23, 2013, 07:17 AM
Skyly is my favorite. Skyly is also nick-named the 'beast ID" because it gets so many strong and good HUnter weapons. Another personal Fav of mine is Oran because I just love Daggers and this ID gets daggers the most including the exclusive Twin Chakram which are badass.

Mystil
Jan 23, 2013, 08:12 AM
Purplenum and Skyly, but I've spent more time/years under the Skyly ID.

ROLO
Jan 23, 2013, 08:03 PM
SKYLY IS AWESOME! ive spent over 800 hrs playing with him my HUmar!

AlexCraig
Jan 23, 2013, 09:18 PM
Whitill, as my main uses it on BB
Purplenum, as my main uses it on GC
Viridia, as they find some awesome stuff

peppakat
Jan 26, 2013, 05:33 PM
for me i use greenile to hunt pow mat/mind mat/RA gear/weapons like spreadneedle/cannon rouge/heaven striker

Konan
Jan 30, 2013, 11:09 AM
My favorite ID would be Skyly because I have gotten the best gear for my Hunter with him, some good times slaughtering everything in my path and getting kick ass gear for it. I use 3 others for gear as well. ( Bluefull,Greennill,Viridia).

ROLO
Jan 30, 2013, 05:08 PM
That's great another Skyly in the guild and im making a Bluefull soon i want Heaven Punishers im sure it will be one hell of a hunt but im lucky with Torrs

Konan
Jan 30, 2013, 07:02 PM
That's great another Skyly in the guild and im making a Bluefull soon i want Heaven Punishers im sure it will be one hell of a hunt but im lucky with Torrs

Maybe you could farm one for me so I can get a Red Saber lol :-P

ROLO
Jan 30, 2013, 07:24 PM
Hey i have two Red Saber's already dude u want one lol! i also got red slicer from nano dragon in caves!

Konan
Jan 30, 2013, 07:55 PM
Hey i have two Red Saber's already dude u want one lol! i also got red slicer from nano dragon in caves!

lol maybe if I ever get online ill bug ya for one. I guess ill start farming a Guard Wave now O_O Also if you want a weapon in return let me know and ill see if I have one.

JCGamer
Jan 30, 2013, 09:48 PM
^^ when come to finding what I need or hunting I say bluefull , greennill and purple id these are My best of the 3 for me as a RAcast cause normally I need the 3 for type of guns I need to hunt