PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Few questions here

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 24, 2013, 12:17 AM
Has anyone gotten the Heart of Despair sword? If so, where was it found? (really wanting it).

Since I lack the urgent missions, since I rarely play in multimode, what mission would be best for unsealing weapons?

And what are the chances of a character giving you an item? Nagisa has only ever given me posters of herself >_> not once have I gotten any of her weapons (which I also really want)

Mike
Jan 24, 2013, 12:45 AM
I've seen the HoDs drop from Magashi IMs.

For unsealing weapons, I use the Environmental protection mission on Parum because it has lots of enemies for a short amount of time. The Metronia one also has lots of enemies but is a much longer mission.

You're just going to have to spam missions if you're looking specifically for NPC rewards. Find something short and easy, then S-rank it a lot.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 25, 2013, 12:25 PM
Aw man, more IM mission stuff. I get that you do IM to get more IM codes, but still. Being all in jp, not like I know what I'm getting @_@

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 25, 2013, 09:27 PM
Did you check out DeviFoxx's guide? If you read up on the short IM section, you'll pick it up.

Mike
Jan 26, 2013, 12:04 AM
It looks like they can also drop from Nargevahls on infinity difficulty in the ark missions as well as Astarks in the Goldova mission and MAX2. I've only seen one drop (or only remember seeing one drop) from a Magashi IM boss box.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 28, 2013, 09:53 AM
It looks like they can also drop from Nargevahls on infinity difficulty in the ark missions as well as Astarks in the Goldova mission and MAX2. I've only seen one drop (or only remember seeing one drop) from a Magashi IM boss box.

Which mob is/are Nargevahls? And do you mean also from Astarks in MAX2 or boss box from MAX2?

Also, the DL MAI missions in multimode, as soon as I try to go into one, I get a message and then I'm back in MyShip. What's the requirement for those MAI missions?

JC200X
Jan 28, 2013, 07:03 PM
Also, the DL MAI missions in multimode, as soon as I try to go into one, I get a message and then I'm back in MyShip. What's the requirement for those MAI missions?

Are you attempting to do the GBR versions in offline Multi-Mode (The ones highlighted in red)? Those can only be done in Internet Multi-Mode. The normal versions are a bit below in the same list.

Mike
Jan 28, 2013, 08:46 PM
Which mob is/are Nargevahls? And do you mean also from Astarks in MAX2 or boss box from MAX2?
The Narges are SEED reskins of astarks. They look kind of like walking, skeletal SEED birds. As for astarks in MAX2, the astarks drop it.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 28, 2013, 09:18 PM
Oh, those guys. And that's lame; do those Internet MAI missions give better stuff?

I could do either MAX2 or Crimson Beasts Infinity rank. Haven't really done MAX2 all that much. CB has 4-5? Astarks, form what I can recall from memory

Mike
Jan 28, 2013, 09:51 PM
Oh, those guys. And that's lame; do those Internet MAI missions give better stuff?
The current GBR versions of those missions double the exp gained, double the type points, halve all the enemy HP except for the boss, and have a 3x drop multiplier so yes, you're gonna get better stuff from those missions by playing online.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 28, 2013, 10:13 PM
Sad day, I can't use ISO/CSO to go online. Guess I'll have to start going through Crimson Beasts and MAX2

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 29, 2013, 08:51 AM
Seems I've made a blunder. What I thought i was looking for isn't what I was looking for. Off to do MAI2 now >_> I hate the weapons where it's evaluation dependent

Mike
Jan 29, 2013, 07:59 PM
Sounds like you're wanting the Dark Flow then.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jan 29, 2013, 08:13 PM
'fraid so. Really hate evaluation dependent stuff. Nagisa trolled the f*** outta me last week. I start getting weapons from her, finally, and then I get a Steel Hearts IV. Imagine my excitement and then my face...when I saw it was a 1% :lightning: -_-

SC
Feb 6, 2013, 10:05 PM
Thats unlucky Akuno. I've only recently started playing Infinity, Level 44 Human VG3 (Been levelling with DLC Infinity missions.) And I'm starting to try and figure out what missions will give me what at later levels. I wish you all the best with what you want to find.