PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mags

ROLO
Jan 24, 2013, 04:10 PM
Hey guys today I want to hear all of you're favorite Mags. Also the enemy you hate the most a nemesis so to speak! ^^

Crazyleo
Jan 24, 2013, 09:03 PM
Mostly I make a Rati; mainly because if gives me an S/D boost on most triggers. Plus it looks like I have wings.

As for nemesis...there are a few.

1) Satalite Lizards/Yowsie: I really dislikes these because they are mostly immune to range attacks. So, I'm forced to go melee with my Racast or use Rafoie with my Ramarl.

2) Carninines/Gee: These are more of an annoyance then anything else. Mainly because they tend to evade most of my attacks if I'm not using a spread type attack.

ROLO
Jan 24, 2013, 09:08 PM
Mainly i like Nidra lil scorpion dude looks cool. as for my nemesis id say Delsaber in ult og how i hate them so much!

AlexCraig
Jan 24, 2013, 09:45 PM
Agastya is my fave. Just looks so badass!

Ithildin
Jan 25, 2013, 05:47 AM
Pushan! There's something weird about having a big butterfly behind you when you're killing stuff!

Garrett_TD23
Jan 25, 2013, 06:50 AM
Sato - the cat look is kinda cool, but best of all, they frequently cause invincibility and reverser.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 25, 2013, 10:00 AM
Rati cause it looks awesome with ANY colour combination.

I also like Devil Wings and Panther Tail alot <3

I somehow hate Sato's. To many people abuse it, and I never liked the looks. The abilities it has are nice but other mags can do that as well partly~

VioletSkye
Jan 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
I'm with Garrett_TD23, Sato is definitely my favorite. When I started feeding my first mag (this was on GC btw) I was using the stats found in the PSO "Perfect" Guide by Versus thinking I'd get my mag to evolve into a Sato. Nope, the guidebook was wrong (in more ways than one lol) and I ended up with a Pushan. Pushan is still a cool mag so it wasn't too bad but I sure was disappointed.

JCGamer
Jan 25, 2013, 02:40 PM
^^ my is the Rati mag and great for soloing and as well decent balance power/dex

ROLO
Jan 25, 2013, 05:08 PM
I also like sato though nidra is my number 1

Agastya
Jan 26, 2013, 12:17 AM
agastya
ila
rati

wolves are satanic

peppakat
Jan 26, 2013, 05:27 PM
sato
garuda
moro

Cedo
Mar 10, 2013, 03:52 AM
Sato is my number 1 without a doubt. the pretty kitty. and my nemesis has to be.... gee, claws,indi belra on multi-mode also del-d on multi-mode... i call delsaber, del-d and the merlans crackheads becuz of the speed boost they have. also i HATE morfos!!!

ROLO
Mar 10, 2013, 06:34 PM
I hate delsabers they arw the crack heads if anything