PDA

View Full Version : Oran ID

Garrett_TD23
Jan 26, 2013, 09:27 PM
I've been getting alot of good units on this section ID and I can't remember if this is typical of all section ID's or just that Pinkal sucks when it comes to units. In Mines-Hard I found a Resist/Blizzard, in Ruins-Hard I found 2 Resist/Burning and 1 Angel/Mind

Kenbog
Jan 27, 2013, 06:12 AM
I've been getting alot of good units on this section ID and I can't remember if this is typical of all section ID's or just that Pinkal sucks when it comes to units. In Mines-Hard I found a Resist/Blizzard, in Ruins-Hard I found 2 Resist/Burning and 1 Angel/Mind

Oran IDs are known for finding more daggers and less rods then other IDs and there respective drop-chard not many really related to non rare units which are regular drops most of the time.

Pinkal doesn't suck in units though you can find God/Mind, Cure/Slow, God/Ability, Devil /Technique, Heavenly/Arms, V101, v501 and V801 with them (last 4 are depending on what version you play).

Garrett_TD23
Jan 27, 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm mainly referring to non-rare units. There was a big difference in unit finding between Pinkal-Hard and Oran-Hard. I went through all the quest on Pinkal as well as beating Falz, yet my quick run through on Oran-Hard turned up better units. This could be coincidence though. I thought maybe someone could confirm my findings.

Caledonia
Jan 27, 2013, 09:28 AM
Unfortunately the item database for units (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=listarticles&secid=12) only gives drop locations from enemies not boxes, and then not even for all the units. (doesn't mention +/- units at all) So there's no source for information on this.

I highly suspect though, that it was a matter of luck. My Pinkal has a whole screen of decent units in storage, most of which where acquired hard through v-hard.

Garrett_TD23
Jan 27, 2013, 08:43 PM
Found a Wizard/Technique in Oran-VHard-Forest 2. Pretty sure it was one of the Booma species that dropped it. Also found a Metal/Body in Oran-VHard-Forest 2 box.

There is something else about the Oran ID, something kind of a mystery. In the drop chart for Oran-Hard-Temple, there is nothing on what the Hildeblue is supposed to drop (unless my eyes just passed over it). I was planning on piping for the love rappy so I can get the Sting Tip, but I just may have to unlock this mystery.

Garrett_TD23
Jan 28, 2013, 08:12 PM
I am happy to report that I found the Love Rappy and the little bastard dropped the Sting Tip with 25% native and 20% beast. I calculated that I saw 225 rappy before finding the love rappy, not including the rappy I killed before getting to the telepipe spot. It took me about 30 minutes of piping.

The day before I went through "Forest of Sorrow" on VHard several times and I did get the head of hildebear and hildeblue. Needless to say, my Force is going to have an orgasm.

I'm going to pipe for the Hildeblue in Temple to find out what they drop, maybe I'll find out before I go to bed. Then after that, run through Hard-Mountains to find an Attribute Wall from a Gibble. The odds are 1/46 which are good odds in my opinion.