PDA

View Full Version : Zero rifle

sml_psZ
Jan 27, 2013, 01:37 PM
I have been running through the eternal tower for the last few nights, for the sole purpose of trying to find a zero rifle
Has anyone found one?
And how many mothers did you go through before you finally got it?

Norco
Jan 27, 2013, 04:24 PM
I think I got one around my 40th Shot Mother kill or so. Getting a Zero Weapon takes time, getting a good one is hard.

MR_EDU
Jan 27, 2013, 05:58 PM
I never got one after 10 runs on Eternal Tower D:

paulo yamato
Jan 27, 2013, 07:02 PM
Im trying to find some good weapons too but takes time...

Chaos Rappy
Jan 28, 2013, 02:40 AM
I got one on my like 30th Shot Mother specifically, but I got a different one on my 7th or so Heaven's Mother... can remember which I got "first", but they couldn't have been more than 3 separate runs apart. One was a Stun Lv4 one with Flame Hit too, and later on, I got one with Life Lv5 that had Flame Hit (which became a part of my "Legendary Collection" as I called it; a set of all 3 Zero weapons I managed through some ungodly karmic force to collect myself that all had Life Lv5 and the better PA's for their weapon classes... **** was awesome while I had them).

paulo yamato
Jan 28, 2013, 07:01 AM
OH thats good Chaos Rappy took a long time to get all?

FOODFOOD
Jan 28, 2013, 10:10 AM
Chaos, that Life Rifle sounds amazing. I love Life weapons, they add fun and complexity!

I've done SH ET 8 times now all the way through, I believe. I've also done the first 20 floors probably 15 times. Never found a Zero weapon.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 29, 2013, 12:51 AM
OH thats good Chaos Rappy took a long time to get all?

Over 30 complete (101 floor) runs through the Super ET to get all three, so... yeah... a long time. I was just stupid lucky once and had two Zero weaps drop from a Heaven's Mother, one of which was my Stun Lv4 Zero Saber.

Chaos, that Life Rifle sounds amazing. I love Life weapons, they add fun and complexity!

It's really too bad I'm not the one who has them anymore, or I'd let ya try them out... they were awesome indeed...

Atbar
Feb 1, 2013, 11:21 PM
I only had two Zero Rifles in my PSZ career, both of them came from trading, and pretty vanilla if I remember correctly (no element).

Dana
Feb 5, 2013, 07:07 PM
I think I got one around my 40th Shot Mother kill or so. Getting a Zero Weapon takes time, getting a good one is hard.

>.> I got a Zero Saber with 40% hit on my first try ;o

Daixsue
Feb 7, 2013, 10:13 PM
I think on my third try doing full ET runs, I got a zero rifle. The stats were horrible, anyone want a free PA-less Zero Rifle?

sml_psZ
Feb 8, 2013, 02:05 AM
yes! haha i wouldn't mind taking that off your hands. i'll still be trying to find a better one though