PDA

View Full Version : You want to play games online in a lets play format?

May0
Jan 27, 2013, 07:40 PM
I'm bored and I would like to test some things out regarding some video recording software and editing techniques.

If we become internet famous I'll of course split it down the middle. 80/20 :roll:

things you may need
-steady internet connection that will allow you to play games while using voice chat at the same time.
-a decent quality microphone will be needed. You don't have to have a studio quality mic but it would be nice to have you not sound like you're talking through a tin can and some string
-a decent computer. This one is a bit negotiable. Some games vary in regard to requirements for computing power. Still the better your computer is the less problems you'll have gaming/transmitting your voice.

games we'll be playing- who knows

my youtube channel. I prolly posted this crap before.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LordMay0?feature=mhee

if your interested let me know and I'll see if we can't find something to play.

blace
Jan 27, 2013, 09:18 PM
This is a rant how?

Retehi
Jan 27, 2013, 09:31 PM
Maybe they're very angry lets plays.

May0
Jan 27, 2013, 09:35 PM
I just put it in the wrong place. In my defense there's not really that many sub categories for this forum if its not related to PSO...

If a mod wants to move this thread that'll be fine.

Retehi
Jan 27, 2013, 09:56 PM
Off topic is one section above this one. It's not that hard to spot at all.

May0
Jan 27, 2013, 10:05 PM
Off topic is one section above this one. It's not that hard to spot at all.

No shit. In either case would you be interested in making lets plays?

Retehi
Jan 27, 2013, 10:27 PM
No shit. In either case would you be interested in making lets plays?

Damn jimmy! But nah, I was planning to do something similar with a close friend of mine sometime soon. :p

andrewall
Feb 21, 2013, 12:41 PM
I will be able to do the same thing in the few weeks latter.Now I am bit busy with my work.
Thanks for such a nice offer.