PDA

View Full Version : BOSS!

ROLO
Jan 28, 2013, 02:23 PM
Hey, everyone I was curious. What is everyone's favorite Boss on pso episode 1 and 2. Oh and do you like a chalenge or do you prefer the easy way out! ^^

Crazyleo
Jan 28, 2013, 02:37 PM
Of all the bosses in Ep 1 & 2; I would have to say the Griffon is my favorite one.

Mainly because the entire ambiance of the battle just screams epic battle. None of the other bosses (including DF and OF) has captured that epicness that the Griffon has. (They come close though)

gigawuts
Jan 28, 2013, 02:51 PM
Going to have to pick between De Rol Le and Gal Gryphon for "this is awesome" boss fighting. Great setting, great fight itself, and not always vulnerable to boot.

Olga Flow and Sil Dragon get bonus mentions.

ROLO
Jan 28, 2013, 02:55 PM
My favorite Boss fight would have to be DF I just think the fact that he never truly dies is BA and the fight is always fun too!!!!!!

AlexCraig
Jan 28, 2013, 08:44 PM
Hmm... I'd say it's a tie between Vol Opt and Dark Falz. Vol Opt had that music I loved hearing while fighting, and Dark Falz... well, if you're one like me who loves playing to the story, it definitely gives that desperate moment, final effort kinda feel.

Garrett_TD23
Jan 30, 2013, 07:00 AM
I think I like the VR Dragon. The challenge is that he can ice, fire and shock you, so you have to be prepared for anything and he can split up into 2.

Konan
Jan 30, 2013, 11:05 AM
My favorite bosses would be hands down Olga Flow and Vol Opt Ver 2. Olga Flow for me has always been the most challenging boss and I have more memories of me and my close friend fighting him before she passed away, and Vol Opt Ver 2 is can be annoying as hell but very fun to fight with his random attacks.

ROLO
Jan 30, 2013, 05:10 PM
Olga Flow gives me that yes after the long struggle its all over kind of fealing its great!

NegaTsukasa
Feb 14, 2013, 01:37 PM
Gol Dragon, though he is prick at times. I have had many many memories with that level and boss. I prefer a straight up challenge. try playing as two characters at once! it is exciting and difficult! :-)

Ce'Nedra
Feb 15, 2013, 10:56 AM
Falz form 3 cause of epic music and that area. Gryphon for all round douchbag-tornado-multihit-chain-deaths and that epic shockwave. Gol Dragon cause I'm used to take 2 on at the same time thanks for a homebrewed quest (A New Hope/The Military Strikes Back).

TrueChaos
Feb 16, 2013, 02:45 AM
As a few others have said, Gal Griphon is my favourite and has been since the very first time I fought him all those years ago. Sure, he can sometime be annoying but he's always fun

steamcat89
Feb 22, 2013, 06:37 PM
de ro ley. honesrly he has the coolest bmg in my opinion. and he is fun to fight

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

JCGamer
Mar 8, 2013, 11:48 AM
:D Shambertin Episode 4 Final Boss my favorite

Cedo
Mar 10, 2013, 04:02 AM
My fav boss is Gal Gryphon! love how the atmosphere of the fight was. the mist the lightning in the background, the epic music. the excitement throughout the entire battle. i like a challenge, but i tend to take the easy scenic route from time to time... Olga Flow has always been a hard epic battle for me.