PDA

View Full Version : Returning player, can't find tied e-mail account for Authentication Code

DreXxiN
Jan 28, 2013, 06:33 PM
Hi, basically as the title says, I'm trying to log back in but can't find what e-mail it's tied to to get the activation...Is there any way I can find out? Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I tried changing the e-mail address it was linked to, but when changing that information it said it was under maintanence..so that's out of the question I think.

RagolianHunter
Jan 29, 2013, 12:06 PM
Hi, basically as the title says, I'm trying to log back in but can't find what e-mail it's tied to to get the activation...Is there any way I can find out? Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I tried changing the e-mail address it was linked to, but when changing that information it said it was under maintanence..so that's out of the question I think.

Hey man hopefully you get it sorted. Any chance you still have the e-mails from SEGA when you signed up? If so it will be in the 2nd e-mail they sent you.

Best of luck, FIGHT ON!

DreXxiN
Jan 29, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hey man hopefully you get it sorted. Any chance you still have the e-mails from SEGA when you signed up? If so it will be in the 2nd e-mail they sent you.

Best of luck, FIGHT ON!

I'll keep an eye out. I have it to my original account, but for the character I was using as my main and had a ton of partner cards I cannot for the life of me find what email I registered under lol. :<. That's my problem. Thanks anyway though :P

DreXxiN
Feb 25, 2013, 12:39 PM
Since it's been about a month, figured I'd bump this since I still have not found a solution. :(