PDA

View Full Version : Oran ID discussion.

Derkin
Mar 31, 2003, 08:25 PM
I'm curious as to how other Oran players are doing when it comes to finding items. My HUmar is is Oran and I just unlocked Ultimate offline. My current target is a Syncesta from a Hildetorr. So far I've only seen one and I got some meseta.

Has any Oran players found a Syncesta? If so, how long did it take you? What about other items? Share your finds and how long it took you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aurra
Mar 31, 2003, 08:52 PM
I've been playing my Oran character (Aurra) for about 400 hours or so, and so far haven't found much. That's not to say that I've been trying especially hard, though. I did Fake in Yellow runs for a while looking for a Star Amp (and later quit when I realized that I really don't care about a Star Amp, lol). I found 2 Pal Rappies, one dropped meseta and one dropped *GASP* a Plasma Barrier! Just recently though I found a Twin Chakram from a Tollaw after 14 tries of F1 of HS (I quit after F1 every time because of how few Tollaws there are in F2). Most of the other cool rares I have I found in non-Oran friends' games though.

gideonx
Mar 31, 2003, 09:36 PM
I may be wrong but it seems like Oran finds alot of the items you use to upgrade other items. YOu know how each class has a specific specialty (yellow with body barts, red with units.) Is oran for these "combo" items?
Also what is whitill good for in this sense?