PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Area

Garrett_TD23
Jan 31, 2013, 06:59 AM
Terrible area to go searching for rares. The enemies don't hardly drop a thing, let alone a red box. I've played through it 20 times looking for the Sense Plate from the Gibbles, only 1 red box was dropped from a Meriltas and it was a common DB Saber. I've killed countless monkeys and around 30 or so Sinow Berrils.

T0m
Jan 31, 2013, 08:04 AM
I'm sure it doesn't help that Gibbles does not drop a Sense Plate on any ID. :wacko:
And since the best drop rate from Sinow Berill is 1/160 (and much worse on other IDs) you should expect a fair number of killed Sinows before you see a rare from them.

Konan
Jan 31, 2013, 10:24 AM
I didn't see anything on a Sense plate dropping off of anything in Episode 2. I seen the best chance to get one was to have a Oran ID and it is a 1/2 drop rate off of Mil Lily, the rest of the IDs have horrible drop rates for it.

Garrett_TD23
Jan 31, 2013, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry, I meant Attribute Plate (I knew it was a "Plate". And it was on Hard-Oran.

Garrett_TD23
Feb 1, 2013, 06:43 AM
Run #22, a Ul Gibbon dropped a Photon drop

Run #23, a Zol Gibbon dropped a Blade Dance (no %s)

Konan
Feb 1, 2013, 09:08 AM
Run #22, a Ul Gibbon dropped a Photon drop

Run #23, a Zol Gibbon dropped a Blade Dance (no %s)

that sucks man, sorry I know how long it takes, I just went on a random Space Ship run and got mine. If I still had it I would give it to you.

Garrett_TD23
Feb 1, 2013, 09:46 PM
I'll be one happy bastard when I find it. I just finished run #32.

Garrett_TD23
Feb 3, 2013, 09:32 AM
And on run #42, Deth Unit the monkey slayer of the Oran ID hath discovered.....ATTRIBUTE PLATE (0 slots).

It may be an odd coincidence, but I started this search at around level 45, I made the find at level 54, the exact level required to wear the ATTRIBUTE PLATE. I think it was the second run made after reaching level 54.

The Defense, Evasion and resistance are through the roof on this armor. Still, I need some add slots, which is going to be a challenge all on it's own.

Konan
Feb 3, 2013, 12:07 PM
And on run #42, Deth Unit the monkey slayer of the Oran ID hath discovered.....ATTRIBUTE PLATE (0 slots).

It may be an odd coincidence, but I started this search at around level 45, I made the find at level 54, the exact level required to wear the ATTRIBUTE PLATE. I think it was the second run made after reaching level 54.

The Defense, Evasion and resistance are through the roof on this armor. Still, I need some add slots, which is going to be a challenge all on it's own.

Nice, good job lol :P I wouldn't of had the patience to farm that for that long, I would of given up after the 5th run.
You got a Attribute Wall to go with it? if so then your stats will break through the roof lol.

Garrett_TD23
Feb 3, 2013, 02:00 PM
Nope, don't have the ATTRIBUTE WALL.

ROLO
Feb 5, 2013, 08:23 PM
I got aura field from mil lilly temple on oran equip is 152 and it has minimum defense might farm for another