PDA

View Full Version : GC: I'm sure all of you know ...

latimer
Mar 31, 2003, 11:10 PM
... about the next date for the massive give-away.

Anyway: the Evil Curst, Prophets of Motav, Broom, Sealed J-Sword, Guld (again), possibly the Parasol and appearently even the Red Ring are going to be distributed.

This is what I have been told by those overly polite dupers that are all too eager to explain what is going to happen next. I just thought I should point this out to all those who didn't know about it. [don't get mad at me if the info was wrong, like I said, that was what I was told]

As for the new things to look out for:

Lavis weapons with a 20% hit bonus (along with a bonus to dark, 15% I believe) are now being duped; the new Sange & Yasha dupe has 15% to hit, I'm not sure; Egg Blaster with 95% to dark; Egg Blaster with 50% to hit; Dark Flow with 50% to hit; Spread Needle with 20% to hit; some variations of vulcans with 45% or 50% to hit ....

I bet that made all of the traders who just got their hands on some of these items feel real good. ;D

RagMasterRappy
Apr 1, 2003, 12:10 PM
Wow, so dupers have an agenda? That's sad.

latimer
Apr 1, 2003, 07:38 PM
It seems that way.

Though some of them just want to keep those items circulating among themselves(the dupers). Others want to distribute the items to annoy "legits" who would take offense to the act, while others still just want to "help" their fellow players. o_O;

Blenjar
Apr 1, 2003, 08:45 PM
lol, that's so funny. I got a " legit " mkb which got turned into a bkb Sunday.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-04-01 17:45 ]</font>

Zeebo
Apr 1, 2003, 09:39 PM
Oh god... pathetic..

Phelan
Apr 1, 2003, 09:43 PM
very...sad....

Piro-Skies
Apr 2, 2003, 10:28 AM
Indeed.

-Piro Skies