PDA

View Full Version : Bought My Kimono :D (Ship 2)

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 6, 2013, 01:05 PM
You Can Reach me at whisper shinrazero Thanks!! ^_^

BIG OLAF
Feb 6, 2013, 07:15 PM
Are you talking about the Kanagi Maihime? If so, you're gonna need to offer a lot more than 200k, buddy. They're going for 3.6mil at the moment.

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 7, 2013, 01:30 PM
Kanagi Seikai Twinkle Red カナギセイカイ瞬紅
Wast Just Wondering If Anyone Had One That They Didnt Use Anymore or Anything and Maybe Wanted To Sell

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 12, 2013, 04:47 PM
Price Has Been Bumped Up To 400K

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 12, 2013, 05:02 PM
Guys I wanna buy some stuff and get this: I'm willing to buy it at well below market value. Don't all come at me at once, ok? I have a life.

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 12, 2013, 05:56 PM
Guys I wanna buy some stuff and get this: I'm willing to buy it at well below market value. Don't all come at me at once, ok? I have a life.

Are You Trying To Be An Asshole To Me? 400K is a fair price Costumes Are Way Marked Up considering its worth 600K , 400K is reasonable if you arent using it anymore or have shitload of them but no everyone is looking to get rich wow greed is a sin

gigawuts
Feb 12, 2013, 05:59 PM
Are You Trying To Be An Asshole To Me? 400K is a fair price Costumes Are Way Marked Up considering its worth 600K , 400K is reasonable if you arent using it anymore or have shitload of them but no everyone is looking to get rich wow greed is a sin

Never get into economics.

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 12, 2013, 06:00 PM
Never get into economics.

But Its Okay For Him To Get Away With Mawking Me?

blace
Feb 12, 2013, 06:40 PM
It's mock. You'll probably have better results checking the player shops regularly for that rare instance of a price drop.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 12, 2013, 06:44 PM
Someone already told you they're going for 3.6mil on his ship and I can tell you they go for 1mil on mine. Someone spent over $6US to get that outfit and you're saying you're not willing to pay even close to market price.

Furthermore you're basically asking a huge favor from people you don't know without so much as getting to know the community yet (your post count at the time of this reply is exactly the number of posts you've made in this thread).

BTW you only capitalize the first letter in a sentence except for proper nouns.

...and it's mocking.

And ninja'd

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 12, 2013, 07:45 PM
IM TALKING ABOUT THE MALE 600K PRICED ONE -_- NOT THE 3 MIL ONE

.Jack
Feb 12, 2013, 07:57 PM
Putting the Japanese name so people could copy/paste would be useful.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 12, 2013, 08:10 PM
Putting the Japanese name so people could copy/paste would be useful.

He did that on page 1. I C/Ped it and it came up at over 1mil on my ship. Not sure what it is on ship 2.

.Jack
Feb 12, 2013, 08:28 PM
Ah, I missed that, thanks. Cheapest one in ships 2 is 630k and there's very few of them at the moment. Just save up a bit more, op. You're almost there.

Shinra Sgt Zero
Feb 12, 2013, 08:44 PM
Ah, I missed that, thanks. Cheapest one in ships 2 is 630k and there's very few of them at the moment. Just save up a bit more, op. You're almost there.

Thank You And Guys I Would Like To Get To Know The Community its just im fairly new and dont like being mawked so if any of ya would like to show me around i would appreciate that

blace
Feb 12, 2013, 09:02 PM
Again, it's mock.

Browse around the general board, throw in your opinions and suggestions. Answer some questions and let people know you're willing to be part of this community.

reptile7383
Mar 2, 2013, 09:46 AM
I'm pretty sure if you corrected his spelling and he's still using 'mawked' then he's doing it on purpose. Everybody knows what he's saying so who cares how he spells it.