PDA

View Full Version : Ship 7 english player base

YukiDesh
Feb 6, 2013, 06:25 PM
Hello everyone, starting a thread here in hopes to attract some people to ship 7 as our english community is starting to dwindle. We have a team started called Darker Knights but are lacking some members.

If anyone is interested in an english team on Ship 7 let me know! Thx! :D

Arrow
Feb 6, 2013, 07:49 PM
Did someone say...Ship 7?
As in...the random ship I happened to pick?
As in...the one that I recently found out that barely any of the english players are playing on?
As in...ship 7? :D

YukiDesh
Feb 6, 2013, 09:55 PM
Yes the very same. The english player base is small and spread out quite a bit. The team I am in now is only like 7 members and I am considering moving to a bigger one on this ship. It does of course depend on how many people respond.

Arrow, if you like you can send me a friend request, Player name Yuki, ID Deshwitat.

Zerex
Feb 6, 2013, 11:47 PM
I'm already in a team on ship 7, but it's always nice to see other english speakers since they're rare, mind if i send a friend request? ^^

Bcope3
Feb 7, 2013, 10:33 AM
If someone could help me create an account I'm down to start playing. Just having issues navigating a site in a different language than the one I know.

Tyruka
Feb 10, 2013, 10:44 PM
Yay Ship 7 ftw with us English players ^^

YukiDesh
Feb 27, 2013, 09:48 PM
Sorry for late reply guys, I have been busy on the grind to get to cap. We got a couple more members coming in and if you are on another team already then that is cool as well. I would be happy to friend you all.

Arrow
Feb 28, 2013, 07:28 PM
I must remind myself to remind myself to ultimately remind myself to check this AND load the game at the same time so that I remember that I have to figure out how to work the friend system ingame =w=

EDIT: successfully reminded myself to remind myself =w= and thus i has sent a friend request (only took me 10 mins to fumble around the menu).