PDA

View Full Version : Do Episode I rares drop anything for a Oran?

Konan
Feb 6, 2013, 07:22 PM
I figured I ask before farming the living hell out of them, I tried looking through all the items to see for myself but I realized how long that would of actually taken.

Getintothegame
Feb 6, 2013, 07:45 PM
Sorry, can you clarify what you're asking?

Konan
Feb 6, 2013, 08:01 PM
ok, Does the Al Rappy,Hildeblue,Nar Lily or Pouilly slime drop anything worth getting for a oran ID?

Getintothegame
Feb 6, 2013, 08:27 PM
This guide may help you. (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=8&version=v3)

CTRL+F may also help. It looks like it's mostly guns, swords, and an occasional FO weapon.

Garrett_TD23
Feb 7, 2013, 04:05 PM
I have an Oran ID also and I have not noticed anything that would be a "must have" item. The Flowen Shield, which a Nar Lilly drops on VHard-Temple is a nice, rare shield. I have not used the Elysian as of yet which I got from a Al Rappy, VHard-Forest. Perhaps when I get to Ultimate I can be a better source.

Konan
Feb 7, 2013, 06:48 PM
ill take out a Al Rappy and ill hunt down a hildeblue then ill farm more on ultimate.

Garrett_TD23
Feb 9, 2013, 10:11 PM
The Mines on VHard has been a treasure trove for me. The last 2 runs I've picked up 2 Proto Regen Gears, 1 s-beat arms, 2 Custom Ray, Bloody Arts, Mace of Adaman.

What I'm really looking for are some Add Slots though, no luck at the moment.

ROLO
Feb 9, 2013, 10:54 PM
Well this is not totaly relevant what so ever to ep 1 but it does relate to Oran i got a Sigh of a god With my Racast lv 88 in temple took me a long time to find love rappy!