PDA

View Full Version : ..anyone on wanting to link up?

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 6, 2013, 09:05 PM
I just got in and finished the intro instance..im looking to group up with anyone to get to learn the ropes.. if anyone wants to play, heres my info:

Char Name: GtSaiyaMan

Ichiro Shimori
Feb 6, 2013, 09:06 PM
If you was on ship 02 I would

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 6, 2013, 09:14 PM
If you was on ship 02 I would

I just got DC'd..ill joint ship 2... be there in a sec.

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 6, 2013, 09:16 PM
...well, nevermind..seems as though i need AC points.. i just thought my character would be able to load on all the ships... blah

Shadowth117
Feb 6, 2013, 09:19 PM
The majority of English players on Ship 2 so if you're not very far (under level 30 or so on your highest class), its worth your time to move there instead of Ship 1 by deleting your character and remaking it there(this doesn't require AC FYI). Unlike PSU, you can't just jump servers whenever you want so you have to settle for whatever you start in.

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 6, 2013, 09:29 PM
The majority of English players on Ship 2 so if you're not very far (under level 30 or so on your highest class), its worth your time to move there instead of Ship 1 by deleting your character and remaking it there(this doesn't require AC FYI). Unlike PSU, you can't just jump servers whenever you want so you have to settle for whatever you start in.

ahh...thanks for the info.. guess ill have to delete my character then...blah..

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 6, 2013, 09:43 PM
ok guys...on Ship 2... Character name: GtSaiyaMan .... add me if you are looking to play some..i AM a noob to this game, but very familiar with the PSO series.. Hope to hear from you guys!

xxxHolic Waltz
Feb 7, 2013, 12:49 AM
ok guys...on Ship 2... Character name: GtSaiyaMan .... add me if you are looking to play some..i AM a noob to this game, but very familiar with the PSO series.. Hope to hear from you guys!

Hey, dude. It's Alice Waltz. I met up with you at the quest counter. Hope you found what you were looking for. Lemme know if the info was correct. I accepted the quest but I've yet to get cracking on it. I tried that emergency quest with a random party which we failed miserably, lol.

You know, I tried to talk to you a few times but I dunno if you ever got the message. Where you the dead guy I saw or was that someone else? >_>

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 7, 2013, 09:41 AM
Hey, dude. It's Alice Waltz. I met up with you at the quest counter. Hope you found what you were looking for. Lemme know if the info was correct. I accepted the quest but I've yet to get cracking on it. I tried that emergency quest with a random party which we failed miserably, lol.

You know, I tried to talk to you a few times but I dunno if you ever got the message. Where you the dead guy I saw or was that someone else? >_>

yoyo! yea man...you were absolutely correct.. i got all of the drops i needed to get my mag! thanks man! hope we get a chance to link up and play soon!!

xxxHolic Waltz
Feb 7, 2013, 12:28 PM
Ah, good stuff!

I took a day off from work today for personal reasons so I'll most likely be on today. If not, I'm generally on after 5PM EST weekdays & whenever on weekends.

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 7, 2013, 06:15 PM
Ah, good stuff!

I took a day off from work today for personal reasons so I'll most likely be on today. If not, I'm generally on after 5PM EST weekdays & whenever on weekends.

..same here. see you later then!