PDA

View Full Version : Want: 1-slot weapons with Power V

Jim
Feb 7, 2013, 06:32 PM
Title. I'll take as many as you've got as long as I like the price. I'll be away from PSO2 for 5-6 hours after posting this, but I can read the forums on my phone. I prefer to have offers PM'd to me so other people don't try to snipe them, but feel free to send offers however you want.

.Jack
Feb 8, 2013, 03:36 AM
Around how much are you hoping to buy them for? Keep in mind that it costs around 500k for a 30% chance to make this.

Jim
Feb 8, 2013, 03:50 AM
Around how much are you hoping to buy them for? Keep in mind that it costs around 500k for a 30% chance to make this.

It would just depend on what the guy's asking price was for them. If the price is steep but manageable, I would probably just take one of them. If I got a good wholesale price, I'd be willing to buy several of them.

.Jack
Feb 8, 2013, 04:14 AM
Do you know what the transfer rate % is for a single slot V? It'll save you a lot of meseta if you go with ability or mutation instead.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 10, 2013, 03:11 AM
Power V vs Power III is only 10 points difference in the actual stat. All the stat ups are like this:

I = 10
II = 20
III = 30
IV = 35
V = 40.

Transfer rates get abysmal as well and we're talking almost no payoff for the risk. That's why you see everyone using (stat) III. Last one where the transfer rate is worth a damn and the stat ratio is in tact.

Jim
Feb 10, 2013, 06:07 PM
Power V vs Power III is only 10 points difference in the actual stat. All the stat ups are like this:

I = 10
II = 20
III = 30
IV = 35
V = 40.

Transfer rates get abysmal as well and we're talking almost no payoff for the risk. That's why you see everyone using (stat) III. Last one where there transfer rate is worth a damn and the stat ratio is in tact.

Haha oh, wow. You just saved me a lot of trouble and Meseta. Thanks, dude.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 10, 2013, 06:14 PM
np, happy to help.

IndigoNovember
Feb 10, 2013, 09:57 PM
So odd how there are diminishing returns for the bonus @_@ ...

Maximum Burst
Feb 11, 2013, 01:41 AM
So odd how there are diminishing returns for the bonus @_@ ...

Yes, I find that confusing as well. For as difficult it is to get tier IV and V affixes, you'd think that the benefits would greatly increase like with regular grinding. Grinding something from +9 to +10 gives a much greater bonus than grinding something from +1 to +2; it should be the same with affixing where going from III to IV gives an extra 15 instead of 5 or something of that nature.