PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Rico/Flowen drops

SC
Feb 10, 2013, 10:55 AM
Hey y'all.

Question. As we all try to get Nagisa and Hyuga's weapons, do Rico and Flowen have weapon drops aswell? Such as Red Saber, Twin red Saber, red ring (shield) and whatever Flowen has (yet to get him, as I cannot beat Olga Flow, his second form smashes me!)

So yeah, do they have personal drops?

SC

Kurosu
Feb 10, 2013, 01:12 PM
S評価・IMクリア時にくれるアイテム

ハンターズチケット
リコ・ポートレート

S評価・IMクリア時にくれるアイテム

ハンターズチケット
フロウウェンポートレート

= Hunter's Tickets and portraits only

SC
Feb 10, 2013, 02:07 PM
Oh ok. Can the Red weapons and Flowen stuff be found on PSP2i? (I would imagine Flowen Sword would be, since its on PSP2)

Aki_Yoruno
Feb 10, 2013, 08:37 PM
Yes, I've seen them somewhere on the web. Have only found Red Saber and Flowen's Sword myself. I know there's a Twin Red Saber and Ring Shield.

Mike
Feb 10, 2013, 09:54 PM
As for Rico, the Red Saber can be gotten by S-ranking the second sidestory mission and from IMs. The Twin Red Saber is a boss box drop from Olga Flow on A rank or better. The ring shields are rewards for doing Challenge Mode 1.

Olga Flow can also drop the Evil Meteo Shot on ranks S or lower. Flowen's Shield can be gotten by perfectly guarding the sword that falls at the end of the Olga Flow battle or as a reward at the end of MAI2 on any difficulty. The Dark Meteo Shot and Dark Flow are a possible reward for MAI2 on infinity difficulty. Flowen's Sword can be gotten through the Secret Society exchange mission or dropped from those Neudaiz octopuses.