PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2; Cool Kids

jivy96
Feb 10, 2013, 06:06 PM
Hello and thank you for looking at my thread. I am looking to start a group on Ship 2. I am a lvl 10 hunter cast. I am looking for people around my lvl but honestly as long as your willing to play on a regular basis I don't care. I don't have any rules, I just want a group of people to play with and take the game mildly serious while having fun. All expertise and experience is welcome. The idea would be once we have a solid group of people we like maybe evolving into a team. Please comment as for I am very laid back and will play with anyone.

If anyone cares I'm 17 and live on EST, so half the day I'll be at school. Ill play with anyone no matter age, race,etc. as long as their cool and just want to play and have a good time.

Darkassassin88
Feb 10, 2013, 07:21 PM
Hey, I Just signed up yesterday an I don't know a lick of Japanese so I'm still finding my way around the game but id definitely be interested in having somebody to roll with. I'm ship 2 also ofcourse currently playing a Human ranger (lv15 at this time) my character name is Raven.

I live in the UK so our play times may not always match but generally I play till stupid hours so long as there's something worth staying up for so it shouldn't be too much of a problem I wouldn't think.