PDA

View Full Version : New English online friends

Prince of Krows
Feb 11, 2013, 07:00 AM
Greetings and what not. My name is Krow, and I am looking for more players to gather with and play online. I live on the East coast so time zone is fairly relevant, but not truly important. Just looking for people about my level and skill to go questing and beat down creatures with while completing client orders and just enjoying the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed: With great digital company!
Do contact me if interested in some Vol Dragon smashing!:-D

Level 27 Hunter
Subclass Level 3 Force
Ship 7

Coatl
Feb 11, 2013, 09:36 AM
I would but I'm ship 2. >:

Kion
Feb 11, 2013, 09:39 AM
Greetings and what not. My name is Krow, and I am looking for more players to gather with and play online. I live on the East coast so time zone is fairly relevant, but not truly important. Just looking for people about my level and skill to go questing and beat down creatures with while completing client orders and just enjoying the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed: With great digital company!
Do contact me if interested in some Vol Dragon smashing!:-D

Level 27 Hunter
Subclass Level 3 Force
Ship 7

Pretty much everyone is on ship 2. You're better off getting a ship transfer (700AC) or starting over on ship 2 before you get too far.

Klypto
Feb 11, 2013, 09:47 AM
Is there an english community on ship 7 at all? D:

I'm on ship 2 btw.

Meji
Feb 11, 2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but pretty much everyone on here plays on Ship:02.

So far, only 2 Ship:07 players from PSO-World listed here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201648).

The Walrus
Feb 11, 2013, 11:21 AM
There's still a decent group on ship 10 :I

Syklo
Feb 11, 2013, 05:42 PM
There's still a decent group on ship 10 :I
and on 8! :D

Jim
Feb 11, 2013, 05:54 PM
Funny story, I was on ship 7 a couple of weeks ago making the exact same threads. I finally caved and transfered to ship 2. Couldn't be happier here. There are other English cliques out there, but Ship 2 has the biggest English community, and is most connected to PSO World.

If you decide to transfer, it's instant and pain-free. Remember to have everything you want to keep on your person because, while your inventory will come with you, your Bank and Storage will NOT.

BlueCast Boy
Feb 12, 2013, 05:58 AM
Well I'm at Ship 7, there is also some english player here thou...if you need help or something let me know...