PDA

View Full Version : Ship 7 English players

Prince of Krows
Feb 11, 2013, 12:06 PM
Greetings and stuff!
Just wondering of there were any English players out there on Ship 7. I never looked into which ships had more English players when I first began playing, so only now did I realize that I wanted more people to play alongside that I could communicate with and run monster hunting and Client Orders with. Hell, find new Teams and Guilds would be awesome as well, just to get more immersed in the social aspect of the game. If anyone is interested, do let me know! I look forward to playing!^^;

username:kyoaware

Nikoshae
Feb 11, 2013, 12:19 PM
If I were on ship 7 I'd run with you, but alas I'm on ship 2.

But if you decide to reroll or transfer over to ship 2 I'd be more than happy to run with you ... only level 10, but that's mostly because I've been more concerned with how my character looks versus what level I am. Now I'm in level mode lol

Syklo
Feb 11, 2013, 05:41 PM
Who has more?
Ship 8 or ship 7? :D

If you want loads of people you're probably better off to ship 2.
You're always welcome at 8 though

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 11, 2013, 05:51 PM
If I were on ship 7 I'd run with you, but alas I'm on ship 2.

But if you decide to reroll or transfer over to ship 2 I'd be more than happy to run with you ... only level 10, but that's mostly because I've been more concerned with how my character looks versus what level I am. Now I'm in level mode lol

Niko! i made a team the other day..just fooling around.i want you and Waltz to joint it.. If you find the counter that lets you join a team, look for Team 0s0k (the number zero in 0s0k)

ZeroKyoshiro
Feb 12, 2013, 10:33 PM
There are bunch of english players on Ship 07
Look for me ^_^ or Yuki
or People from Confusion

BlueCast Boy
Feb 12, 2013, 10:40 PM
Like what he said ^
There are also English players here and from Confusion, hope we can meet together ^^

luca_maygrinn
Feb 14, 2013, 05:36 AM
plenty of english players on ship 07 as well :D looking forward to playing with you.

luca_maygrinn
Feb 14, 2013, 06:30 AM
plenty of english players on ship 07 as well :D looking forward to playing with you.

zamoth
Feb 15, 2013, 12:16 PM
I'm also on chip 7. Check "zamoth" for username or "り" for character name.

spearlouli
Feb 17, 2013, 01:53 PM
I'm on ship 07 too , Username : SpearLouLi , character name : ルウリ よろしく :)

Prince of Krows
Feb 24, 2013, 02:20 PM
I appreciate it!

Prince of Krows
Feb 24, 2013, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the add! It took me a moment to realize who you were. I didnt know how to check this forum

Prince of Krows
Feb 24, 2013, 02:22 PM
Just searched for Confusion! Doesn't look like I can join or contact the chief

BlueCast Boy
Feb 24, 2013, 10:40 PM
Well you can check the team here:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200219
You can check the manager hoping to get you on the team, Since the team leader is taking break for a while.

luca_maygrinn
Feb 27, 2013, 09:29 PM
there's a number of english teams for you to look out for in ship07!
Valhalla Knights became Darker Knights, Team Confusion is still up and about.
I'm not sure what happened to Night Raid and Blue Cross Teams. I don't see them anymore... did they move ship or something?

YukiDesh
Feb 27, 2013, 10:11 PM
I haven't seen those teams at all really, I am currently scouting for more english based teams on Ship 07 so I will keep an eye out.

gap71
Apr 9, 2013, 08:37 PM
Hi! I'm new to this forum & game and my username is gapgap / character name is gap. Don't remember which is which though.. Hope to play with you guys in ship 7!

BlueCast Boy
Apr 10, 2013, 02:15 AM
no problem ^ ^ hope to see ya what block do you hang out, personally ship 7 needs more english players

Blocked
Apr 10, 2013, 03:13 AM
oh I see there already is a Thread for Ship 7.

Char: Pomf (odd name I know named it that for the hell of it)