PDA

View Full Version : Mission Help/Bug? Can't invite Jean for Client Order

wandervogel
Feb 12, 2013, 05:30 PM
Hey there, fellow PSO2 players,
I seem to have run into some sort of bug/error concerning the Client Order where you have to do the "Subdue Fangulf" mission with Jean as the sole party member. I'm trying to recruit him to my party through the terminal on the Campship but always get an error message. Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much and happy gaming!

Anduril
Feb 12, 2013, 05:37 PM
Make sure that you have your party locked for multiparty areas. If someone has Jean already on the field, you can't use his card.

wandervogel
Feb 12, 2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. However, even if I lock it, I still get an error message. I even tried it with Zeno's client order and *still* get the error message..

Anduril
Feb 12, 2013, 06:49 PM
You have to have a password, and select the second option below the password, otherwise you are just blocking people joining your party, but not multiparties. Also, it has to be done before you get on the campship since you are placed in a multiparty group as soon as you enter campship.

wandervogel
Feb 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
Again, thanks a lot for your help but I did all the things you mentioned but the error message still shows up. Could this be a maintenance issue? The first word of the error message says "currently", then there's the mention of what I made out to be "playing with partners" and "can't do" at the end. The weird thing is that I had brief access to the menu during an Emergency Quest while I was randomly clicking about the terminals on the Campship. I guess I'll just have to try again tomorrow.

Anduril
Feb 12, 2013, 07:12 PM
That is really weird. Now that you mention it, a team member did mention that they were unable to access the Partner terminal at all a few weeks ago. Have you logged out and tried again, or tried changing blocks?

blace
Feb 12, 2013, 07:20 PM
At the quest counter, check the third option and check if the box is checked. If it is, uncheck it then try again.

Anduril
Feb 12, 2013, 07:21 PM
Oh, that's right. I forgot they added the option to block Partner Characters. *notes it down*

wandervogel
Feb 12, 2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks a lot, everyone! Got it to work and was then thrown off by the server maintenance, haha. Got a red special weapon container (my first) right before that, though. Hope it's still there tomorrow!