PDA

View Full Version : Back After 10+ Years

jonny-5
Feb 13, 2013, 07:13 AM
Just realized there has been a "English Patch" for PSO 2! I have been eagerly anticipating the North American release, but with this news I am ready to join the fight!

I have been coming to this site regularly to check on the news and decided today to log back in. Seeing many of the gameplay videos of PSO 2 brings back so many good memories... In fact when I logged back in I discovered that it has been almost 12 to 13 years since I first joined this website and community.

Hopefully we will get new soon on a North American release soon but this weekend it looks like I'll be trying out the Japanese version of PSO2! I look forward to seeing all of you online. There are probably other topics where this can be found,but quickly, Is there a particular server that this community (pso-world) is gathered around on the Japanese servers?

Finally, I don't know if there's some long time community members still on here but do any of you remember the PSO 1 players named Cube or Vanishing Hero or Watashiwa, etc?

Anyways, look forward to seeing you all online.

zrogst
Feb 13, 2013, 07:41 AM
Ship 2, hope to see you there!

EXPFULL
Feb 13, 2013, 09:19 AM
... Anyways, look forward to seeing you all online.

You too dude! Maybe jump into the SHIP 2 Voice Chat if you need a hand with anything, or want to make some friends! (details in the sticky, right here on PSO-W) There's loads of helpful awesome players on each night from all over the place and at a variety of lvls :D

Nikoshae
Feb 13, 2013, 09:40 AM
Ah, welcome back. I hope you enjoy PSO2 ... there's a great community here :)

Mega Ultra Chicken
Feb 13, 2013, 10:18 AM
Looks like Number 5... is alive! Welcome back, stranger!

Zorafim
Feb 13, 2013, 01:14 PM
I really don't see much of a point of waiting for the english release now. Between the english patch and memorizing what different things are, I sometimes forget that the game's in japanese.

Coatl
Feb 13, 2013, 01:17 PM
I have to remind myself I'm playing in the JP PSO2 every time I see text bubbles of an unfamiliar language in the lobby.
I'm surrounded with english-speaking friends and team members all the time. And I mean, all the time. NA or not, it's home to me.

Tomeeboy
Feb 13, 2013, 02:32 PM
Welcome back... Those of us around since the beginning are always glad to see old faces again ;)

Du1337
Feb 13, 2013, 07:43 PM
I started today and there was an English welcome :). It felt good.

Freeze
Feb 14, 2013, 06:44 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcomeback.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezeBBwelback.jpg

goldwing
Mar 27, 2013, 12:25 PM
Welcome back such a long time