PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Lambda Garland+10

Z-0
Feb 17, 2013, 09:54 AM
Immediate Justice Lv. 3

4 slots, Elder Soul, Technique III, Ability III, Spirita Boost.

I got it for 4million, but I feel like it should be more. Any ideas? (Ship 2)

Shinmarizu
Feb 17, 2013, 12:51 PM
If you got that for 4 mill, that was a steal. Lambda weapons in the 578 series brought that far tend to go for at least 20 million on Ship 2.
Possibly much higher, considering the effort required to bring something to that point.

Are you planning to use this or put it on the market?

Z-0
Feb 17, 2013, 12:56 PM
Put it on the market, I already have a fork which is equal to this in power. I've made weapons like this before, but this was pre-AQ, so not sure how much price would have been brought down considering these are worth 5k clean.

The main thing I'm worried about is that people will just automatically go for Seitenweize instead (which is 7/8mil), since it has higher base power once pyro'd, even though it is only marginally stronger than this, and this is already fully upgraded.

Should probably add I'm on Ship 2.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 17, 2013, 07:47 PM
I think the main reason people want Seiten is the PP regen buff it gives when unlocked. admittedly the buff is minor. I think it's x 116% at level 3? 1 extra tick per second if you've got PP restorate maxed.

I'm happy with my Elder Rod +10 with 3 slots. I'm gonna hold out for the next weapon update for rods.

Anyway I'd say it should still go for around 20 mil if not more.

.Jack
Feb 18, 2013, 05:12 AM
Anyway I'd say it should still go for around 20 mil if not more.

With a lot of the best 9* things now under 10mill +10 with lvl3, I think this might sell somewhere around 10mill, maybe a bit more if someone is looking to buy this particular rod. Just as a fodder alone with those affixes it's easily worth 5M+. This was a good purchase. Nice find , op.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 18, 2013, 05:36 AM
I dunno I see that same weapon with only 3 slots and released once for 10 mil....it's still a respectable weapon.

Z-0
Feb 18, 2013, 08:37 AM
Well, it sold for 15million lol (that was unexpected).

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 18, 2013, 11:59 AM
I bet you could have gotten more. not surprised at all

andrewall
Feb 21, 2013, 12:35 PM
15million lo will be reasonable.Any other market will be the best option to check.