PDA

View Full Version : Item: Enemy weapons

Alexia
Apr 1, 2003, 04:34 AM
Hi folks!

I've read the guide how to turn enemy body parts into weapons, but I still can't convert them...
I've solved the quest's
- Battle Training
- Claiming a Stake
- Magnitude of Metal
- Secret Delivery
- Doc's Secret Plan
and Dr.Montaque is standing at the teleporter but he only asks me, where his android Eleonore is...
Have I forgotten something?

Thanx in advance,

Alexia.

Derkin
Apr 1, 2003, 04:38 AM
Are you holding the part on your character? If not, he won't offer to do it.

Alexia
Apr 1, 2003, 05:17 AM
Yip!

Had Grass Assasins Arm's with me. But he still asks where his android is...Jabbering something about an emotion chip.... Wait! Isn't there a mission in the ruins, where you've got to test one of his new weapons? Do I have to solve this one first too?

Greetz!

MonoxideChild
Apr 1, 2003, 05:20 AM
You must first do all the quests on a difficulty, than go back to the...I believe Secret Delivery quest and talk to the Dr. Make sure to have parts in your inventory.

Alexia
Apr 1, 2003, 05:38 AM
Sh..!!!!
Sorry!
I guess I've confused two quests...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!

Greetz and thanx for the replies!

Joe-Azlin
Apr 1, 2003, 06:57 AM
the quest where u do this has the word doors in it i think

DemonMaker
Apr 1, 2003, 07:05 AM
Just noticed the other day that the standard info on how to get the right mission open for making Enemy weapons is NOT quite right for the EU version on the gamecube

- Battle Training
- Claiming a Stake
- Magnitude of Metal
- Secret Delivery
- Doc's Secret Plan
FINISH ALL OF THE ABOVE
then open up this quest to talk to the Doc

-UNSEALED DOOR

The doc is near the teleporter.

Side note. "some people forget to QUIT this quest"
so are unable to make new weapons untill they get to a new level dificulty.....So just get the doc to make the weapon. "QUIT" the job. and youll have it available again for later use.

LollipopLolita
Apr 1, 2003, 10:07 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=46305&forum=7&1