PDA

View Full Version : Join AOLS

Armok
Apr 1, 2003, 06:18 AM
AOLS-Anti Organic Lifeform Society

Its a new group of ppl swore to ignore all humans and Newman on pso.

Lets face it, we robots dont need them they useless. We can do more damage and with 4 way Mag shifta wats the point in having a force. As for those stupid Humars/Hunewearl hello wats the point u lame online anyway.

IceBlink
Apr 1, 2003, 06:26 AM
Wrong forum. This is Rants forum, not Player Matchup...

LollipopLolita
Apr 1, 2003, 06:51 AM
And I thought he said orgasmic...

Need sleep.

LordCronai
Apr 1, 2003, 08:32 AM
On 2003-04-01 03:18, Armok wrote:

Its a new group of ppl swore to ignore all humans and Newman on pso.

Lets face it, we robots dont need them they useless. We can do more damage and with 4 way Mag shifta wats the point in having a force. As for those stupid Humars/Hunewearl hello wats the point u lame online anyway.

Know what else AOL stands for? The shittiest online service of all time. But that's irrelevant.

Forces can very often do much larger damage than you, and to large amounts of enemies at a time. All humans and newmans resta you to save your ass without draining your mates. Getting S/D by your MAG doesn't happen very often at all.
Your last sentence was almost incomprehendable, but we're online because we like to play PSO. We're easily as useful as you.
This is the most dumbfuck clan...er, "society" I've ever heard of. When the world comes to supercomputers commiting genocide to the human race, I see you'll be happy to die first.

IceBlink
Apr 1, 2003, 10:19 AM
See, this is why we organics win all the time. You androids are based on us! Since we're imperfect, the flaws are carried tenfold over to all androids! XD See your lousy Kireek, for example!

Or something.

KodiaX987
Apr 1, 2003, 10:48 AM
Besides, Shuri can thank her organic hands for her uber badassness. I mean, can a pure-bred android be any cooler than her?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 1, 2003, 11:59 AM
And this is why......

Ok, I have no point to make, except open your mind. Toodles

pixelate
Apr 1, 2003, 01:55 PM
Arctic Ogre Lords?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-04-01 11:48 ]</font>

Kasera
Apr 1, 2003, 02:13 PM
On 2003-04-01 10:55, pixelate wrote:
Arctic Overlords?

No, see, he actually said what it meant.

^-See?

pixelate
Apr 1, 2003, 03:09 PM
On 2003-04-01 11:13, Kasera wrote:

On 2003-04-01 10:55, pixelate wrote:
Arctic Overlords?

No, see, he actually said what it meant.

^-See?

Inside joke for outside people.

LollipopLolita
Apr 1, 2003, 04:45 PM
Oh my god must club big blue things