PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find some more powerful swords

Meta77
Feb 21, 2013, 11:13 AM
Im still starting out and moving along slowly but my most powerful sword is still a one star with a damage output of 147. And the store on the second floor only have a one star 127atk sword *and 2 at that* where can I find more powerful weapons :c

HIT0SHI
Feb 21, 2013, 11:46 AM
You're best bet is to buy one from the player shops, but you'll have to put the names in Japanese in order to look for them.

Here's a handy website that might help you find what you need:
http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

In order to copy paste in the game, use (CTRL + C) and then (CTRL + V).

Hrith
Feb 21, 2013, 06:07 PM
Red Sword is an easy choice right now: 赤のソード.

blace
Feb 21, 2013, 06:11 PM
That's assuming his S-ATK is at 597. Ridiculous requirement with little payout, albeit cheap to buy.

SociableTyrannosaur
Feb 21, 2013, 06:30 PM
Red Sword is an easy choice right now: 赤のソード.

seeing as he's still using 1* gear I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he can't equip red weapons yet

Rien
Feb 22, 2013, 06:42 AM
Hard Mode nets you two-star gear you know!

Dextro
Feb 22, 2013, 07:20 AM
Just browse the player shop and filter your search for Swords Only. There's tons of low-level rares that people sell for as low as 1k.

Hrith
Feb 22, 2013, 02:27 PM
That's assuming his S-ATK is at 597. Ridiculous requirement with little payout, albeit cheap to buy.Yeah, price was my point, completely forgot about requirement, sorry about that. There are many better swords, including the seemingly weaker Blizzaxe and Lambda Alistyne, but Red Sword is so cheap, heh.