PDA

View Full Version : Mag Question

QuickJim
Apr 1, 2003, 08:13 AM
Hey guys, here's a question for you.

I've been playing PSO for about 2 weeks now, and I've got my character (a HUcast) up to lvl 34. However, when I started I didn't really know much about Mag evolutions, and so was just giving it any old random stuff that I'd picked up (mainly things that, as a droid, I couldn't use).

Since then, I've picked up a few baby Mags (four in total, I think), plus I've got oodles of meseta. Therefore, it should be pretty straightforward for me to buy potions, and build up one of these Mags in a specific way.

So, in a rather long-winded way, my question is: what do you think I should feed my Mag in order to evolve it so that it supplements my HUcast in the best way?

Now, I realise that there are many ways that my Mag could evolve, and for some of you the instant response would be 'well it depends on what you want your character to be like'. But what I'm after are a few opinions of what you think are the best ways, and then I can pick one.

Plus, it might kick off a debate (fun fun).

Cheers guys.

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 08:23 AM
Well, for a HUcast you probably won't need to build up the POW stat on the MAG as much. DEX would be nice but that's only because I absolutely hate to miss. MIND should be at a all time high stat of 0 seing as how Androids can't use Techniques. As for DEF, I usually let that grow on its own (various items give a little DEF boost here and there). Meaning I don't ever really focus on that one stat.

voxie
Apr 1, 2003, 09:28 AM
Just feed it any 'mates and/or sol atomiser can work wonders on POW mags. Monomates, Dimates, Trimates ans Sol Atomisers are prime POW mag feed^^

Vox.
(who has been mag breeding for too long...)

LollipopLolita
Apr 1, 2003, 10:04 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=46

cajun
Apr 1, 2003, 07:18 PM
I would raise Pow and Dex, because Def is hard to raise and you don't need mind.

gideonx
Apr 1, 2003, 09:46 PM
I think the one of the best all around ratio for a HUcast's Mag would be approx 124atp 66dex 10def. Of course you can experiment but keep in mind that 66 dex is enough to max ata at lvl 200 if im not mistaken. Of course you can always make a new mag later, so I suggest building pow and dex up about 2:1 ratio keep mind at 0 ALWAYS and def between 5 and 10.