PDA

View Full Version : VITA: Possble to pre-download the game?

Mopop
Feb 22, 2013, 02:48 PM
Is it possible to pre-download the game? I fumbled around the japanese PSN but I didn't even see the free to play section. Is someone going to make a guide on how to find the game maybe :)

I just thought it would be smart to have it up to download now so you can play ASAP come the 28th...but it is SEGA after all lolz.

ashley50
Feb 22, 2013, 02:53 PM
Is it possible to pre-download the game? I fumbled around the japanese PSN but I didn't even see the free to play section.

There is NO "free to play" section.

Mopop
Feb 22, 2013, 03:05 PM
Ah I was just basing it off the US PSN. So I'm just assuming I'll have to wait all day for it to download and update on the 28th ;_; I still have it on PC but now I'll finally be able to play with my fiance :D

3luegroove
Feb 22, 2013, 03:25 PM
wow............

Mopop
Feb 22, 2013, 07:39 PM
wow............
thanks for the amazing input.

Shadowth117
Feb 22, 2013, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty sure there's no information on this at the moment. Its likely that we'll be able to download it after maintenance next week, but we really don't know right now. If nothing else, check back here every so often and you'll probably see something about it.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 22, 2013, 08:42 PM
Why would you need a guide to download this off the Vita Market? It's gonna be so easy to download because
Sega is gonna have their pso2 Advert on the front page panel (along with other game Adverts) so practically 2 clicks away or when you open up the store App it might be right there in front of your face :D and if your still too lazy and if you have your vita keyboard set up to JP, type in fantashi in the search bar (make sure you click the Kana auto correction) and bam PSO2 is right in front of you

as of right now, the only thing you can download is the 6 trailers they put up. i still have my beta demo on my vita so doubt it'll help, just taking up mem atm

Mopop
Feb 22, 2013, 09:40 PM
I didnt need a guide but i thought it might help others. This is my first time going JP on a pso game so i was thinking the game would be under a million other games. I did end updownloading the project diva f for vita,fun!