PDA

View Full Version : GC: Hunters Weapon Opinions?? What should i get?

Milz
Apr 1, 2003, 11:35 AM
Im a lvl 38 humar with 342 atp and i cant decide what weapon i should use, if anyone could help me that would be nice Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milz on 2003-04-01 08:36 ]</font>

Yoda86
Apr 1, 2003, 11:54 AM
Well, since you've gotten to hard it shouldn't be too hard to find a nice sword. Perhaps the dragon slayer to start out on. You should also find a varista just in case you feel like shooting the crap out of a huge batch of enemies.

cajun
Apr 1, 2003, 12:49 PM
I would recomend a paired sword, like G-assassin sabers they are good. and the Bravace

Elusive_Llama
Apr 1, 2003, 01:01 PM
Stag Cutlery has ATP requirement of 343, so you're just 1 ATP short of equipping it. It is easy to find, or easy to get free of charge from people who find a ton of them, and it's a doublesaber weapon. Just go to Salvation Army thread in trades, and ask for a Stag Cutlery...I'm sure there are people out there with banks full of these things.

G-assassin sabers have a higher ATP requirement, so you can't equip those yet.

As for other weapons, I recommend a sword of some kind. Not a dragon slayer just yet, as it has a higher ATP requirement. Something like a normal sword - one that you find at your level.

You also need a gun for killing flying enemies. Go to this site's item database and look for something which suits you.