PDA

View Full Version : So I just got my PSO2 import for Vita.

fatelinka
Feb 28, 2013, 11:56 PM
Anything I should know before I plug it in an play? If anyone could also tell me how to use the special package stuff and how to get the closed beta items we earned would be appreciated.

Sizustar
Feb 28, 2013, 11:59 PM
Go through the guide on bumped
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

If you have any quick question ask on
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

The code are used through visiophone, which will give you 8 badge to trade for avatar outfit.
4 for human/newman character.
1 for each cast part.
CB item should be in the system storage, which can be accessed through the storage option.

fatelinka
Mar 1, 2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks an sorry.

blace
Mar 1, 2013, 12:14 AM
CBT items are sent as a code to the email you registered with Sega.

Miav
Mar 1, 2013, 05:12 PM
Can I play my PC char on my Vita? (Dumb question I know...) :innocent:

Anduril
Mar 1, 2013, 05:16 PM
Can I play my PC char on my Vita? (Dumb question I know...) :innocent:
.Yes.

Softypolimer
Mar 2, 2013, 12:56 AM
I'm using us ps vita with us psn signed in. Can I still play an import PSO2 online?
I know we can play any import games on vita but some of them can't goes online.

And for the code, I heard it isn't a psn redeem code but for sega account is it true?
Does this mean I can use the code that came with it even though I'm using us psn?

I'm getting mine copy in a few days with alot of question in mind

blace
Mar 2, 2013, 01:00 AM
Someone on here tried that and yes it lets you play online. Something to consider is possible DLC from PSN, meaning you won't be able to download it unless you're on JP PSN. The code is redeemed in game so no worries there.

Softypolimer
Mar 2, 2013, 01:15 AM
That's a good news for me. No more memory card swapping.

I bough my vita last week for pso2 but decided to use US psn for psp games and psOne classics in English. Let just hope they will never be a psn's dlc for this game.

brankovac
Apr 4, 2013, 10:17 PM
i also just got this game but when i go to redeem my code in game, a message box comes up and send me back to the code input tab. i checked my storage and the items aren't in there so im assuming its not letting me redeem the items. iv been looking around but i cant seem to find anyone else with this problem.

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Daiyousei
Apr 4, 2013, 11:09 PM
The code is on the back of the manual, it should work if you put it in right.

riku2replica
Apr 4, 2013, 11:17 PM
i also just got this game but when i go to redeem my code in game, a message box comes up and send me back to the code input tab. i checked my storage and the items aren't in there so im assuming its not letting me redeem the items. iv been looking around but i cant seem to find anyone else with this problem.

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

check your special storage box once u entered.
U mentioned the message box, mind if u did the screenshot of it?

Daiyousei
Apr 4, 2013, 11:20 PM
did it show item names in that box that showed up even? if so, they'll be in your special storage box

Z-0
Apr 4, 2013, 11:23 PM
On the vita that will be the first storage option underneath the ones marked with a red block.