PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 How to Unlock The Kasch Test mission

knight85
Mar 2, 2013, 05:03 PM
I just got this game this morning and spent the day planning out what items i wanted to keep from the save file i got off gamefaqs (namely the weapons i knew i wouldnt be able to get from titles [battle mission titles] and some costumes i couldnt resist) i decided to take a look at the online tactical missions. the file i got was a clear data file.

the player was at level 200 but for some reason hadnt done the 3 side missions and i'm pretty sure she didnt do all the open missions. and when i went on to the tactical missions in multi-mode. The Kasch Test wasnt there. so ladies and gents. how do i unlock it?

i know there's a version of the mission somewhere in the dlc but i'm not sure if i can take partner characters into those missions and i dont have the patience to translate the text from japanese. i got lost just trying to figure out the dlc when i put it onto another memory card.

soooo help

blace
Mar 4, 2013, 06:10 AM
After looking around a bit and testing it myself, you unlock the Kasch Test by beating the story.

Last I checked the saves on GameFaqs were hacked to 200 rather than legitimately playing through the game.

Ame
Mar 4, 2013, 10:00 PM
After looking around a bit and testing it myself, you unlock the Kasch Test by beating the story.

Last I checked the saves on GameFaqs were hacked to 200 rather than legitimately playing through the game.

so agree on that one since i did personally check them all out and was not impressed,but if someone asks for a file that is legit i could make them one.i just happen to be a member on gamefaqs.if i get permission i could make a file for psow members,but i would want permission to do it before i do it so things will run nice and easy here.

knight85
Mar 10, 2013, 07:11 PM

so the kasch test is unlocked by clearing the game. does that work for PAL users too?

so agree on that one since i did personally check them all out and was not impressed,but if someone asks for a file that is legit i could make them one.i just happen to be a member on gamefaqs.if i get permission i could make a file for psow members,but i would want permission to do it before i do it so things will run nice and easy here.

as to the save files Ame my friend consider yourself asked to create a PAL save file.

it's not one i'd be planning on playing. it would just be so that i could get some of the weapons that can only be acquired in titles. namely the rewards you get from the challenge mode and battle mode titles:-

Ignis- the twin saber version of exam you get for the Mark of Glory title (complete 25 challenge levels)
and the weapons you get for the battle mode titles.

Twin Brand Replica
Stag Cutlery
and Crea Doubles
plus Ten'imuso- the dark double saber you get for all titles (if possible).

altho i wouldnt say no to you throwing in any other fun goodies. just so long as the file is post endgame with some money so that i can get my grubby little mits on some of the costumes for my character through shared storeage.

am i the only once who noticed that most of the hard to get and powerful equipment in this game can only really at levels you wouldnt reach until AFTER you've cleared the game?